*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
So it's unique well more unique than a stock console anyway.

Every console I have had I have left it stock, but this would make it different.

Otherwise every car you see on the road would be the same colour. You choose what you like.

There's people on here that customise their pc cases, etc.

It's either that or the "wood" finish. I have a vinyl on my laptop and people always ask me how I got that design on the back of my laptop.

It's no different to buying a coloured controller or coloured console in my eyes
I think that PS4 is more the like the cars where people have stuck on some crappy bodykit and driven through their local halfords, awful.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
i'm liking this skin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Designer-...aceplates_Decals_Stickers&hash=item19e5713bbf

think that is the best out of the lot, some of the other ones are clearly aimed at teenagers or virgins.

i liked the WW2 one as well but it says made in the USA and is basically plastered with USA flag, would have preferred if it was allies based rather than the typical american we won the war single handedly.

Horrific. Truly horrific on an epic scale.

Soldato
How do you cancel your ps+ membership?
Last night Sony automatically took out payment for 1 months membership for PS+ and i cant see anywhere in the account settings to stop it happening automatically?

Caporegime
Just got my PS4!

Cheapest place to buy PSN cards from? Also any place cheaper than £50 odd for games? :|

play-asia, ebay, gumtree, gamestop, amazon, PSN, etc, etc.

use find-game website to find the cheapest retailer in the UK

use hot uk deals if you want to find ways of upgrading or buying for cheap from PSN, e.g. you can get fifa and bf4 for as low as £10 brand new from amazon using their upgrade programme.

play asia if you don't mind waiting a few weeks for the stuff

it would be easier if you mentioned specific games your after rather than just games

Caporegime
Last edited:
Associate
play-asia, ebay, gumtree, gamestop, amazon, PSN, etc, etc.

use find-game website to find the cheapest retailer in the UK

use hot uk deals if you want to find ways of upgrading or buying for cheap from PSN, e.g. you can get fifa and bf4 for as low as £10 brand new from amazon using their upgrade programme.

play asia if you don't mind waiting a few weeks for the stuff

it would be easier if you mentioned specific games your after rather than just games

Just really looking for FIFA and Assassin's Creed at the moment. Cheers for the links. And I've never ordered from Play-Asia. Any chance of extra charges through UK customs when ordering from there?

£35 for 12 month PSN subscription. That's not bad. Cheers.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just really looking for FIFA and Assassin's Creed at the moment. Cheers for the links. And I've never ordered from Play-Asia. Any chance of extra charges through UK customs when ordering from there?

there is but if you place orders separately (free postage) to keep individual package costs down, it's far likelier to get through without them especially at this time of year.

whenever i have ordered from them i haven't ever paid fees.

fifa can be had for £10 if you send amazon the ps3 version of fifa, nfs of bf4.

dunno about assassins creed but do a search on find-game and hotukdeals

Soldato
Question for the guys that have a PS3 still, are you keeping yours and still using it for the time been ??? i ask as the games that are popping up on the PS+ monthly offers seem to be getting better, i never got chance to play DmC or borderlands 2 are they are coming end of the month, am really tempted to stick a 1tb in both the playstations

Associate
I'll be popping the ps3 into the bedroom, just leaving the wii u and ps4 in the living room as I like everything hidden away so don't have room for the ps3 as well but plenty I still want to play on it when I am waiting for the next must have ps4 games.

Back
Top Bottom