*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
Question for the guys that have a PS3 still, are you keeping yours and still using it for the time been ??? i ask as the games that are popping up on the PS+ monthly offers seem to be getting better, i never got chance to play DmC or borderlands 2 are they are coming end of the month, am really tempted to stick a 1tb in both the playstations

Defo keeping mine. I doubt I'll buy any more games now next gen is out, but PS+ consistently gives me games I wouldn't normally have bought and sometimes throws up some hidden gems.

I also have a large gaming pile of shame I want to get through - same on 360 actually.

Soldato
Sold my PS3. About a dozen of my games are ending today on eBay too, makes me sad :( I just wouldn't dedicate the time to play them all now I got the PS4 though so it made sense to sell it all and pay off over half the price of the PS4 with that!

Soldato
Still saddens me somewhat that people are so quick to give up on the current gen. I have a friend who still hasn't played The Last Of Us (along with many others), but got a PS4 and BF4 the other week. Such a thoroughly unremarkable game to be playing in comparison.

Caporegime
I sold my ps3 a couple of weeks back. After buying a new generation console I never play with the old one. It's the first time I have done this I usually store them in the attic or something. Which is a waste so just sold it whilst its still worth something.

Associate
Question for the guys that have a PS3 still, are you keeping yours and still using it for the time been ??? i ask as the games that are popping up on the PS+ monthly offers seem to be getting better, i never got chance to play DmC or borderlands 2 are they are coming end of the month, am really tempted to stick a 1tb in both the playstations

Keeping mine, just hoping Sony update the PS3 so the dual shock 4 is fully supported in all games wired, hate the DS3 with a passion now.

Soldato
I'm not going to bother selling my ps3 or xbox 360. I've got too many games I still want to play on both. Probably wouldn't be worth much to sell anyway and the ps3 is of more value as a blu-Ray / netflix/lovefilm player than to let it go that cheap,

Caporegime
Keeping mine, just hoping Sony update the PS3 so the dual shock 4 is fully supported in all games wired, hate the DS3 with a passion now.

Will never happen

I'm not going to bother selling my ps3 or xbox 360. I've got too many games I still want to play on both. Probably wouldn't be worth much to sell anyway and the ps3 is of more value as a blu-Ray / netflix/lovefilm player than to let it go that cheap,

It's still worth quite a lot I sold mine on its own with a extra controller for £100.

Selling the games though is becoming a problem. Going to eBay them I think and will end up getting £3 for them I bet but at least they will be gone.

Associate
don't think it's worth it tbh. Keepning both consoles but can't see any AAA exclusives on them anymore. Still Nice to have them esp ps3 with PLUS games.

Associate
I'm very tempted to buy a ps3, even though I have a ps4.
I feel like there are a few last gen games I have missed out on, tlou, uncharted etc.
The only thing that puts me off is the DS3 pad, it's awful.

Associate
I feel like there are a few last gen games I have missed out on, tlou, uncharted etc.

no chance mate, if you haven't played them two, you're missing out. Esp tlou, get one asap, even if it means selling your PS4 :p DS3 is fine for third person

Soldato
Damn thats annoying :(. Wonder if the touch button is stuck or something - you ever used it?

ps3ud0 :cool:

No
Twice it happening now. Seems to be a bug in the firmware/software played a few games if bf4 and just turned it off with the ps button. A few mins later it turns it self on and ejects the disk then just keeps trying :D

Soldato

Think you can use the PS4 pad with the PS3 but needs to be wired, and some buttons like the PS button don't work....

Back
Top Bottom