• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal GTX 1070 Owners Thread

Soldato
Waiting for the 21:9 benchmarks... that's going to be the decision maker for me. These look promising so far though. Price will be key of course. :)

Associate
After looking at those benchmarks I am now leaning towards a 1080. I don't think a 1070 is going to be the leap from a 970 that I thought it would be sadly. The fact that it can't hit 60 in The Division at 2k is a bit worrying.

Associate
After looking at those benchmarks I am now leaning towards a 1080. I don't think a 1070 is going to be the leap from a 970 that I thought it would be sadly. The fact that it can't hit 60 in The Division at 2k is a bit worrying.

To be fair it looks like an anomaly for The Division compared to the other benchmarks, perhaps needs optimising with drivers or something.

I also saw on another forum they said they mixed up the colours of the 980Ti and the 1070 on the Division benchmark, but I don't know if that was true or made up

Back
Top Bottom