** THE ROYALTY OF CHAIRS HAS ARRIVED - INTRODUCING noblechairs OCUK EXCLUSIVE!!! **

Associate
Look nice indeed, but look at those castors, they are the same as a chair you can buy from, Argos.

Actually, all noblechairs are supplied with 60mm PU castors as standard, something you will not find on any chair supplied at Argos (generally they are nylon castors, around 45mm) Our PU castors are proven to be useable on both soft and hard flooring without any risk of marks or scuffs commonly associated with nylon castors.

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm starting to wonder how many of these chairs are produced by the same manufacturer. All of the armrests/base/lifter & tilt system is EXACTLY the same as my Maxnomic Dominator... :confused:

http://dreamhack.ro/masters/bucharest-2014/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/need-for-seat-dominator.jpg

I'd expect it's more a case of those mechanisms being more popular for high end chairs than anything else due to proven quality and durability. It's hard to innovate what is essentially something you sit on, the fact noblechairs bring a few different options to the table is fairly noteworthy.

OcUK Staff
Only for you buddy. We all know you have a fetish with these chairs! lol :D:D:p

With good reason, soon we shall be selling more chairs than graphics cards, now that is saying something.

Don't knock him for the success, OcUK's step into furniture related product has being huge and is a big part of why OcUK is having such fantastic growth this past year. :)

Soldato
I can't remember the last time I sat on the back of my chair.

That's not the point obviously :rolleyes:

For the money the chair should be all real leather.

To highlight it's 'Real Leather' is quite misleading really when most of the chair's cover is just regular cheap PU (plastic)!

As for "100% vegan PU faux leather" what a load of marketing rubbish. :p

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
That's not the point obviously :rolleyes:

For the money the chair should be all real leather.

To highlight it's 'Real Leather' is quite misleading really when most of the chair's cover is just regular cheap PU (plastic)!

As for "100% vegan PU faux leather" what a load of marketing rubbish. :p

...most of the chair is leather. Everything you normally look at and actually sit on is the good stuff. Price is subjective, a 100% leather chair would have cost even more, noblechairs didn't see the value in that. Considering the cost of most genuine leather chairs and the amount of leather covering on them, it's pretty low compared to a high backed, deep seated gaming chair styled product, so that's where the costs comes from, using premium materials throughout. Anyone who isn't convinced, I'd invite them to try sitting on one first before making assumptions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom