** THE ROYALTY OF CHAIRS HAS ARRIVED - INTRODUCING noblechairs OCUK EXCLUSIVE!!! **

Associate
If I didn't buy a Vertagear just a couple of months ago, I'd definitely be all over one of the leather chairs. Real leather can be quite a bit more comfortable to sit on with the right padding and it has the added benefit that my cat doesn't like sitting on it.
With good reason, soon we shall be selling more chairs than graphics cards, now that is saying something.

Don't knock him for the success, OcUK's step into furniture related product has being huge and is a big part of why OcUK is having such fantastic growth this past year. :)
So when are we going to start seeing a range of beds added to the furniture selection?

OcUK Staff
If I didn't buy a Vertagear just a couple of months ago, I'd definitely be all over one of the leather chairs. Real leather can be quite a bit more comfortable to sit on with the right padding and it has the added benefit that my cat doesn't like sitting on it.So when are we going to start seeing a range of beds added to the furniture selection?

Beds shall be introduced end of the Summer, we have some pretty cool designs. :D

Back to the chairs, a fantastic review of noblechairs, you need to brush up on your German though:
http://gaming-stuhl.de/noblechairs-epic-echtleder-test/

Associate
How low do the armrests go compared to the seat height? I cant find this measurement anywhere.

To get my seat close enough to the desk I need the arm rests to be below the desk height. My current seat has curved arm rests which allows for this, but kind of worried that if I went for something like this that the arm rests would conflict with the desk and Id be left sat a long way from it.

OcUK Staff
OP
How low do the armrests go compared to the seat height? I cant find this measurement anywhere.

To get my seat close enough to the desk I need the arm rests to be below the desk height. My current seat has curved arm rests which allows for this, but kind of worried that if I went for something like this that the arm rests would conflict with the desk and Id be left sat a long way from it.

I'll get you this information. Give me a bit of time.

Soldato
and it has the added benefit that my cat doesn't like sitting on it.

I feels you!

20160419_154246.jpg

OcUK Staff
OP

I just checked, with the armrests at the lowest point along with the gas lift at lowest point, they are approx 66.5cm from the ground.

Back
Top Bottom