** THE ROYALTY OF CHAIRS HAS ARRIVED - INTRODUCING noblechairs OCUK EXCLUSIVE!!! **

Mobster
Soldato
Afternoon dude, its mentioned a few times actually. In the conclusion it stated "The rapid adjustments mean that two people of completely different body shapes can share it and yet both be equally comfortable."

Comfort will always be down to the end user because we are all different shapes, sizes and weights so its all down to your own thoughts which is why we focused heavily more on the adjustment available because that is almost always where the end user will find their own optimum comfort.

I can get the reviewer to add in he fell asleep in his one evening if it might help with the description ;)

Thats the problem, if all thats said in that full article is "The rapid adjustments mean that two people of completely different body shapes can share it and yet both be equally comfortable." Then thats not describing it in the slightest.

I want/need to hear how the padding is, I want to know if its soft or firm, I want to know if my arse will be numb after sitting in it for a length of time. I want to know if I'll be fidgeting in it trying to find better or more comfy positions, I want to know if its made for posture or for slouching. There's a lot I want to know. Its a chair, we need to know the comfort, thats the priority. It was mentioned more of how it smells than of how it feels to sit on.

I've sat in one of these at the Insomnia show in Edinburgh, and it was like sitting on a table. I think maybe thats why the comfort aspect of things was not talked about in any length from the review. Could I get comfortable in it ? sure, is it comfortable, unfortunately not. I would buy this chair from that review, but once I got it home, I'd be bitterly dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom