The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Associate
Put a headset on the back of your head and you'll be good, or ask her ( is she named yet) to keep a eye on him :D
She's called Tanya now :D not a bad idea with the headset! There are other family members here but it's only me he listens to, and then it's only for 10 minutes then he's back to misbehaving. Most mischievious dog i've come across, he knows what he's doing too.

Soldato
Yep
Unless @LostCorpse or @Tykey want to do an easier course
i'm like a cheap date now a dirty bar, buy me a single drink and im anyones...
im not fussed on course im in it for the fun.

I hope to be around but can't say for sure - we have a new dog he's only 1 and he's a bit of a nightmare atm with chewing and wrecking stuff need eyes in the back of my head with him. If he's calm later I can join in. I'm ok with a difficult course it's only a game and i'll come last whether its difficult or easy!
dont think you'll have an easy ride to being last young man! *shakes walking stick at Typey* i'll have you know i have a reputation to defent!

managed to get back home a tad late but assume we're on at 8pm.

Last edited:
Associate
i'm like a cheap date now a dirty bar, buy me a single drink and im anyones...
im not fussed on course im in it for the fun.

dont think you'll have an easy ride to being last young man! *shakes walking stick at Typey* i'll have you know i have a reputation to defent!

managed to get back home a tad late but assume we're on at 8pm.
I've had just had a blazing row with my brother...long story, the short story is he's an idiot, i love him as my brother but he's not a nice person sometimes. so i'm honestly not in a mood to play, the dog incidentally is being good for once, probably because of the raised voices.

Associate
Feel free to bitch about your brother over golf tyke!
I would but honestly i would rather not burden you guys with my woes! I'm just sat here surfing the net waiting for celebrity big brother to start. my bro has gone home now. enjoy your game chaps, maybe next time.

Soldato
I would but honestly i would rather not burden you guys with my woes! I'm just sat here surfing the net waiting for celebrity big brother to start. my bro has gone home now. enjoy your game chaps, maybe next time.

After a few minutes moaning about your brother you'd have been complaining about playing with funny shaped balls like the rest of us, and worrying about the ever increasing number of puffins following you around!

Seriously though, feel free to come and moan!

Congrats Riggs on the joint win, I feel that course is definitely one where luck can overcome judgement in places!

Back
Top Bottom