The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Soldato
i tried Bobo's fishing in Horizons thats not to bad bit janky but chilled.
erm freaked out a bit when i went there first i saw 3 oter people there.. - ran away as soon as i saw the fishing rods moving Eek
looked back at y connections and i see it was 3 lasses.. - glad i ran away efore making a fool of my self..
managed to load private sessian and court a few fish like a boss, then fell in to the see regularly like a turd (but a turd that floats, and magically appeared back on the boat!)
that was my expirence explorering horizons for 30 or minutes.
PLUS i now look the Bee's Knee's and got me a pirate hat ARgggg

edit: i did manage to catch some 25kg ugly fish thing.. and the 25k gold fish thing.. archievement ge me!!

Is this a game review, or the recounting of some hallucinogen induced out of body experience?

Soldato
I should be there this evening, probably wont be able to make it next week though. Or if I do, it'll be in at the last 20 minutes, maybe speed run a golf course if you're playing, and catchup.

Associate
just home now after all the comoion with the rail network !

hopeit ges well for you Dude :)
Thx but it wasn't great tbh, he could hardly speak English. I speak zero Korean. He could understand hardly anything I was saying and I was trying. It was cringe worthy! Not really sure why he wanted to meet tbh given we don't really speak the same language. Emails with perfect translation with Google translate are much more useful. Ah well nothing ventured nothing gained etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom