The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Soldato
so i was expecting to be there tonight but Sisters in bed not very well when i walked in. its unusall for her to be sick so, gott do the right thing.
if shes up and about will see how shes feeling.
if its not hospital or train issues its family

for those that not played the new course, my advise is dobnt mess up your shots :D you'll regtest it

i only managed to find 1 ball so far on hole 2

I can see Melmac hoop shoot like a pro :
Hustlin us all with the softspoken voice then going beast mode on the court

Multiplay :
steam link for a bit more info but slted for Meta quest also : https://store.steampowered.com/app/2715910/Astro_Hunters_VR/
Mr @ShiWarrior & @Mr.Cookie this might be your thing i think

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought the new course was ok, but it's not one of my favourites. We'll see what the hard course is like.

I'm looking forward to the Wallace and Gromit course though.

Soldato
right so. Baring Train strike / train derailmnt / work / hopsital / sickness / marrage / death / and power outage it should be on Monday night.
i may be a bit quiet as family still suffering the plague.

Associate
Yep
Unless @LostCorpse or @Tykey want to do an easier course
I hope to be around but can't say for sure - we have a new dog he's only 1 and he's a bit of a nightmare atm with chewing and wrecking stuff need eyes in the back of my head with him. If he's calm later I can join in. I'm ok with a difficult course it's only a game and i'll come last whether its difficult or easy!

Soldato
I hope to be around but can't say for sure - we have a new dog he's only 1 and he's a bit of a nightmare atm with chewing and wrecking stuff need eyes in the back of my head with him. If he's calm later I can join in. I'm ok with a difficult course it's only a game and i'll come last whether its difficult or easy!
Put a headset on the back of your head and you'll be good, or ask her ( is she named yet) to keep a eye on him :D

Back
Top Bottom