***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
For 100ml bottles I use a single Nic shot, which according to the calcs works out to about 3mg.
So by that reckoning, 2½ shots would do you per 250ml.
However, be aware that it will alter your PG/VG ratio, depending on which the shot is based on. Usually they're VG, I find, which can be a problem in some MTL vapes.
Add 2x18mg nic shots to 100ml of e-juice for 3mg, 5 of them to a 250ml bottle (assuming thats 250ml of juice and not 200ml with space for 250ml)

Last edited:
Soldato
Been on the 0mg for a over a week now. It's a bit strange really there is times i hammer it; but been on customer sites last few days and just got on with it no issues.

Soldato
So I dropped my Voopoo drag 4 down the stairs and after many falls, this one was the one that did it (it still works, but the collar where the atty attaches is now wobbly and I suspect at risk of failing if I drop it again).

Now, I really like it, but as always there are opportunities for upgrades. Any recommendations? I quite liked that it was a bit more grown up looking with the black and walnut styling and the little leather pad. My older mods have been either a bit too garish or too industrial.

Anything like that which you'd recommend or should I just get another one?

Associate
So I dropped my Voopoo drag 4 down the stairs and after many falls, this one was the one that did it (it still works, but the collar where the atty attaches is now wobbly and I suspect at risk of failing if I drop it again).

Now, I really like it, but as always there are opportunities for upgrades. Any recommendations? I quite liked that it was a bit more grown up looking with the black and walnut styling and the little leather pad. My older mods have been either a bit too garish or too industrial.

Anything like that which you'd recommend or should I just get another one?
Whats your budget and do you want to use sub ohm tanks or RTA's / RDA's? Personally my favorite regulated mod still available is the Odin V2 either the 200W or the 100W version are excellent

Last edited:
Soldato
Whats your budget and do you want to use sub ohm tanks or RTA's / RDA's? Personally my favorite regulated mod still available is the Odin V2 either the 200W or the 100W version are excellent

Well the drag 4 is less than £40 so am looking in that budget. I usually run about 0.32 Ohm RTA on it. I never go over 70W tbh. The Odin has that kind of styling that I'm trying to get away from, so I may well just stick with the drag 4 as it was great until it fell all the way down my staircase (again).

Associate
Recommend a geekvape l200, had quite a few mods over the years smok voopoo all fell apart pretty quickly, my geekvape has outlived the rest by a large margin.

Associate
I’m finally ready to quit smoking, I’ve tried vaping many years ago and it didn’t really work at the time as I just got addicted to vaping :rolleyes: I want to try again and try to not go so heavy with it, only when a craving kicks in. Can someone recommend a decent vape or are they all very much similar at the lower price range?

I will have a look through this thread as I’m sure mine is a very generic question!

Soldato
I’m finally ready to quit smoking, I’ve tried vaping many years ago and it didn’t really work at the time as I just got addicted to vaping :rolleyes: I want to try again and try to not go so heavy with it, only when a craving kicks in. Can someone recommend a decent vape or are they all very much similar at the lower price range?

I will have a look through this thread as I’m sure mine is a very generic question!
Uwell Caliburn A2 POD
This is all I use now tbh, very very handy, refillable so find a salt nic based flavour and each "pod" lasts ages as well. It also mouth to lung hit like "traditional" smoking.

Associate
Went for an xros pro in the end, looked simple enough and couldn’t be bothered to stay in the shop for long :cry: got some juice but I’m not a fan of all these sweet juices so need to go back and try and find something less sickly sweet. Cravings well at bay for the moment :)

Back
Top Bottom