***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
smaller versions if of them yes.

and no problem here with the hinge lid either, actually really like it as makes filling it up very easy

Fair enough, i must admit the tfv4/tesla stealth combo is a hilarious cloud size-hidability ratio.

I note they really improved the fill hole on the v8, same rough size (slightly bigger) but now it sweeps overflow juice down the chimney rather than squeezing it out the transition.

Soldato
Thanks for the replies to me. I have opted for the Endura T18 so have one of them on the way and a few sample liquids from Vapemate coming to try it with (Total cost was less than 5 packs of cigarettes).

Lets see how I get on.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Cant remember the user who sent through some tried juices through but thanks there were loads of em!

Will give them a try once I've got through this latest jackamoo order (Ribena tastes nothing like it and waffleliscious which i have no idea what it is but its like charcoal)

Wasn't going to bother with them again but meh they were cheap so why not. defiantly the last time though.

Associate
Thanks for the replies to me. I have opted for the Endura T18 so have one of them on the way and a few sample liquids from Vapemate coming to try it with (Total cost was less than 5 packs of cigarettes).

Lets see how I get on.

Don't be disheartened when its not an enjoyable experience at first i was the same i went through a lot of juice also in the beginning as you have no clue what your doing because you will use the crap out of it initially.

I have an innokin sub g (didn't know what that meant at the time) Not into fat clouds but it does me fine and i hardly use it to be honest now.

There has been occasions where I'm out and i forgot the thing and it hasn't bothered me in the slightest. Also i varied from 0.6mg to 0.12mg and honestly couldn't tell the difference so now at .3mg

I'll quit it all together eventually as I'm not coming across anything that tastes any good out there so I'm always faffing about with different brands and it gets somewhat tiresome after awhile.

Soldato
When does the whole not being able to buy 100ml thing start?

May 2017 iirc.

Plenty of time to get yourself into DIY mixing ;)

Vapable have a good article if you want to read up on it: http://vapable.com/tobacco-products-directive-information/

It started on the 20th of November, but stores are allowed to sell existing stock regardless of nic level, bottle size and style.

Darkstar has stocks that should last till May next year, unless people go totally crazy and cause a stortage by panic buying.

Associate
It started on the 20th of November, but stores are allowed to sell existing stock regardless of nic level, bottle size and style.

Darkstar has stocks that should last till May next year, unless people go totally crazy and cause a stortage by panic buying.

there's going to be a guaranteed shortage starting May next year so I'll be buying a couple years worth

Soldato
there's going to be a guaranteed shortage starting May next year so I'll be buying a couple years worth

It all depends on how much you are going to mix..

TBH, this should stop the bathtub mixers selling their juices or place them deeper underground so that a person will really need to look for them to know how to purchase it. Which isn't really a bad thing?

I'm planning to get some, not much at all as I'm on low 3/6mg nic anyway so a 1 litter of 72mg will last me over a year. The only reason why I'm going to do this is that a few of my favorite suppliers are moving to concerates only in the short term to see how it goes and to get around the TPD. I can must certainly live without them, so if it means vaping other juices, I can do that.

I must have over 1.5 litters of ready to juices that's over a year old, purchased during last black friday, I hardly brought any new bottles this year... and don't forget this "shortage" is only a short term thing while juice vendors get their heads around the TDP, even thou they have had over 2 years to do it.

In the long term, what I think will happen is the same as every other industry. The basic ingredients and flavouring will all be tested and approved.. then sold to the juice manufactures, which means that thier products will automatically be approved... yeah this does mean that some juices might not test the same as they use substitute ingredients.

In general I don't think the TPD is a bad thing, they need to be updated but it's a case of health and safety, to the everyday vaper it's just different and to the businesses; they are moaning as it's been like the wild west with far too many of them profiteering due to the lack of standards and rules.

TLDR: Don't panic buy a cause a stortage...

Last edited:
Soldato
been a very slow black friday... I was hoped to pick up some juice but all the offers have been meh...

Picked up three bottles of 30ml from a store back at home and an aspire plato for out and about trips...

Associate
Love the Crown 2, actually vapes really nice!

2IpQ-23l1dl1fXMfN_rAy_2V3JXK22tR52OaIBbGC6ZspRJOq5C4wJ0MI2DWDXfiU9TIl_vo5kohrQ=w400

Don
OP
Just picked up some of the newer 1.8 Ohm coils for the Nauti X. So much better than the 1.5s and 1.6s. There's now very good flavour whereas before I always felt it was a little muted.

Back
Top Bottom