Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Revealed

Soldato
You only really get this game for ``TERRORIST HUNT``, because the SP game was always a bit naff

10 different maps with 24 terrorists to kill, so much replay fun

Last edited:

HAz

HAz

Soldato
The amount of people in the console forum that go on about how amazing R6 vegas was is really confusing, these people have never played the original r6 games and think that this is what its all about. The last R6 game in my opinion was raven shield, all the others are just arcade cod style console shooters and just a pile of crap basically.

Soldato
The amount of people in the console forum that go on about how amazing R6 vegas was is really confusing, these people have never played the original r6 games and think that this is what its all about. The last R6 game in my opinion was raven shield, all the others are just arcade cod style console shooters and just a pile of crap basically.

100% agree

I would buy an old R6 remastered anyday of the week, hopefully Ubi would allow modding/dedicated servers so we could get community maps. been wishing this forever

Last edited:
Permabanned
What the **** is this **** I've watched? This isn't a rainbow game. What's with all the n00b crutches? Oh well another game that Ubisoft have probably destroyed. Such a shame! Why can't devs stick to their game's roots and stick with what it did best? First Battlefield and now this. :(

Associate
What the **** is this **** I've watched? This isn't a rainbow game. What's with all the n00b crutches? Oh well another game that Ubisoft have probably destroyed. Such a shame! Why can't devs stick to their game's roots and stick with what it did best? First Battlefield and now this. :(

It's all about the money and the men in suits who call the shots. They do not care about games, they care about the business and that all comes down to profit and pleasing shareholders.

If we want to return to games with more heart we have to turn to indie developers and support them.

Soldato

lol - it does look very arcade like, like a game for 8 year olds.

Soldato
I managed to play a few games last night, although it did crash more times than games I got into (I know it's an Alpha).
It is an enjoyable game with some interesting features, but very much an arcade game, and it definately feels like it's designed for console players. I wouldn't buy it for PC, and probably not even for Xbox either. Fun for some free play though.

Associate
The thing is in terrible shape ! Round last 4 seconds due to the style of play ...pretty much run and gun , even the breaching of the building feels to quick , with little teamplay going on and minimal info over mic . No graphic options ? Wtf is that about ? Battlefield hardline crosshair mode is far more tactical imo and that was pants .

Caporegime
Worth a watch

Think I agree with his points. Its too middle road as it stands. They need to push it either way, preferably the more tactical serious route where Rainbox Six has its roots.

Back
Top Bottom