Tron themed wall build.

Associate
Absolutely Incredible, I've never really liked wall mounted PC's, I don't know what it is about them, but this one, WOW. Superb work, I'm almost tempted to look into doing my own, although I've never even had a water cooled build before, let alone make one that fits on the wall.

Associate
Absolutely Incredible, I've never really liked wall mounted PC's, I don't know what it is about them, but this one, WOW. Superb work, I'm almost tempted to look into doing my own, although I've never even had a water cooled build before, let alone make one that fits on the wall.
These are my feelings as well. This build has turned out great!

Been planning to (eventually) make a proper office space with a nice new desk and a built in storage etc and now thinking perhaps a wall mounted PC would look good in the mix and save a bit of space in what is really quite a small room.

I think what's swaying me here is that the cable routing isn't too obvious. Other builds I've seen can look a little messy with what to do with the cables and this manages to hide them quite well.

Soldato
OP
I'm at my least favourite phase of any project - the polish bit. Now that the lighting issue has been fixed, I just need to finish reprinting the tron disc and sort out the light theme. If only I could find the motivation :cry:

Back
Top Bottom