Yakuza | Like A Dragon - Infinite Wealth | OT

Soldato
And i'm done! Completed the main story, done all the drink links and all sub missions - Wasn't overly fussed about the Sujimon league or Dodonku Island though. Managed to beat both Hawaiian and Yokohama Underground dungeons, you get some real nice gear from them - the 'final 4th' bosses in each were quite challenging! Loved the story, think I preferred the story of the first LAD but it is all very engaging and it is all perfectly executed! The final story boss took a few goes, all in all 255 hours played!

Really looking forward to Dragons Dogma 2, has set me up nicely for the weekend! :D

Soldato
I've had max money for some time now and my party sitting at Lv64-65 whilst I've been working on maxxing out their bonds. Since the DLC featuring the 'new' dungeon was on sale and I had PSN credit I decided to grab it. A nice 3mb unlock :)

I've just finished the 3rd level of the new dungeon and I've been so heavily overlevelled that every room of mobs is blue to me, except for the end of level bosses who aren't much of a challenge. So for the most part I am just skipping the battles ala the Smackdown feature. Between each level, the gang spends sometime chilling out so its not bad at all. I am hoping that the remainder of the dungeon eventually has red mobs.

Back
Top Bottom