Your fitness/sports related resolutions for 2011

Soldato
Get the time for my run to work (4.5 miles) down to 35min, 30min would be amazing but very very hard. (PB at the moment is 37.14, started off taking 51min!)

Complete the 100 push ups and 50 pull ups challenges.

Associate
Get back down to 15 stone or less.
And be as fit as i was when i was at Uni. (looking forward to going back from this placement and using the gym all the time)
Start running to the Angel of the North and back after i invest in some running trainers.
Get myself right back into the Hammer Throwing scene. (was at a national level when i was 16, then i found serious long term relationships and i decided to spend time with the girlfriends more than training...no regrets, but its a bit sad to know i let it slip away)

Working in an office for this placement hasn't helped when it comes to weight and exercise.

Soldato
Don't throw away all the good work of last year.

Keep going to the gym (no matter how bad the music is. :D). November-December was shocking, doing extremely well in January though.

Break 40 minutes on my timed cycle route. May kill me.

Get some core strength as I don't want to mess my back up.

Lose the remainder of my belly. Could be tough.

Soldato
I'm still on target.

No smoking - 10 days cold turkey
Weight loss - 1.3kg in 8 days

Only been doing a few exercises and some running/cardio down the gym. Just changed my diet mainly and using My Fitness Pal to add it all up.

Soldato
- Stop smoking (stopped on 1st Jan 2011, it's actually really easy lol)
- 300lb Bench
- 500lb Deadlift
- Hit 200lb by the end of my bulk, and then ideally cut to 185

Associate
- Do more cardio ( Bargain Reebok bike getting delivered will help my aim of doing 2 X 30 minute sessions a day)
- Add 20% to my bench by 2012
- Shredd by summer to 70/72 kgs from 77kg

All after my fractured fifth metatarsal recovers! :)

Back
Top Bottom