YouTube Premium

Caporegime
Well my Ukraine sub didn't renew

I reloaded with VPN on and it still says in in Sweden 119kr per month.....

Is this the end?

Got it working again, only cost my soul.

Last edited:
Associate
I too had to do a monthly Youtube Prem sub via Ukraine today after my annual sub via India expired and they cottoned on to doing it that way. Annoying having to do it monthly now, but found that I had £50 on my Starling Bank card that I had no memory of, so that will at least be put to good use :D

Associate
Thanks mate worked flawlessly didn't even need to add a address. £2 premium again woo
This VPN

And a revolut bank account gets it working for me again.

I don't vouch for anything funky happening with the VPN, it's your data :p

Once you go premium, you can't go back.

Associate
Egypt seems to work okay, my Turkey year sub has come to an end (very sad) and after touring Europe in my hypersonic jet (nord VPN) I couldn't get ukraine etc to work but egpyt does, using revolut virtual card £1.08 a month.

For the 2 days I was without prem, holy crap it was infuriating to deal with those adds, they are out of their minds if they think £12.99 is going to fly :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Egypt seems to work okay, my Turkey year sub has come to an end (very sad) and after touring Europe in my hypersonic jet (nord VPN) I couldn't get ukraine etc to work but egpyt does, using revolut virtual card £1.08 a month.

For the 2 days I was without prem, holy crap it was infuriating to deal with those adds, they are out of their minds if they think £12.99 is going to fly :(
Mine ran out today also and I lasted all but 5min without it and said Na **** this I'm gunna sort this out and go on a world tour to find a good deal.

Ended with Ukraine for a fiver a month

Associate
The ads are getting more infuriating. I'm taking the approach of closing the video and reopening if the ad is too long or too many. Rinse and repeat multiple times if necessary

Soldato
The ads are getting more infuriating. I'm taking the approach of closing the video and reopening if the ad is too long or too many. Rinse and repeat multiple times if necessary
I don't have your patience for that, although the you tubers with their own ads are starting to get to me, 12 minute video with a full minute advert for some god awful product or service you know they don't use!!!

Back
Top Bottom