*** You Want Value??? OcUK Value!!! ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
*** You Want Value??? OcUK Value!!! - New Range Of Motherboards ***

Overclockers UK has teamed up with China's number one motherboard manufacturer to bring you a new range of high quality, high performance motherboards. They have a long history of manufacturing boards for some of the biggest names in the industry and have always been a major player in the Asian market. Now they've turned their attention to Europe and OcUK are proud to bring you these exclusive products at unbelievable prices.

OcUK Value IP35 Pro Intel P35 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard

MB-000-OK_400.jpg

This Intel P35 motherboard comes with all the usual features you would expect from the top of the range boards. 1333Mhz FSB, eSATA, RAID, Crossfire support with support for all the current generation Intel and the forthcoming 45nm "Yorkfield" and "Wolfdale" processors. Its 100% solid capacitor construction ensures extreme performance, maximum stability and unbelievable overclocking potential.

This board is available for just £59.99 + VAT, but don't dismiss it solely because of the price. It has all those features listed above and in recent reviews has been found to outperform even the Abit IP35 Pro and even reach a higher maximum FSB.

Expect to see very favourable reviews of this board in UK magazines over the next couple of months as the reputation spreads from the East.

Available for Pre-Order Now !!!

OcUK Value IG31A-CFS Intel G31 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard

MB-001-OK_400.jpg

This motherboard is totally unique to say the least. A full ATX motherboard with the expansion capabilities you would expect but with both onboard graphics and ATI Crossfire Support.

OcUK Value JWT-N570 SLI nForce 570 SLI (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard

MB-002-OK_400.jpg

The combination of NVIDIA nForce® MCPs and GeForce® GPUs deliver the ultimate PC gaming experience. Revolutionary platform innovation that allows users to intelligently scale graphics performance by combining multiple NVIDIA graphics solutions. SLI-Certified components deliver unmatched performance and compatibility with NVIDIA nForce based motherboards

These three are just the start of what we hope to be a very successful relationship, they are expected to arrive in plenty of time for Christmas. There will be more boards appearing in the range over the following weeks

Associate
So how does this work then? For OcUK to be selling these boards must mean that they are all above board and legit, but I can't see the original board makers giving permission for their products and names to be copied :confused:

OcUK Staff
So how does this work then? For OcUK to be selling these boards must mean that they are all above board and legit, but I can't see the original board makers giving permission for their products and names to be copied :confused:

HI there

Were buying them from the actual manufacturer, so we have full permission. :)

Associate
hey gibbo ; the top ip35 board, says it has dual pcie x16 , are they both at 16x?.... i thought all the other p35 boards only had 1pcie x16, and another running at x4

Soldato
I think they are made by these guys.

http://www.jwele.com/

yep looks like these are the same boards.

Well I still gotta wait till mid jan / early feb.

SpecificationProcessor
LGA775 for Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme, Core™ 2 Quad, Core™ 2 Duo, Pentium® Dual Core, Pentium® D, Pentium® 4, Celeron® (Conroe-L) and next generation 45nm Yorkfield & Wolfdale Processors

Chipset
Intel® P35 + ICH9
Marvell® 8056 + Realtek® 8110SC DUAL Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Super I/O: Winbond W83627DHG chip
Realtek ALC883/ALC888 (optional) 8-Channel HD Audio Codec
DUAL 8M bit flash ROM

Front Side Bus
1333/ 1066/ 800 MHz FSB

Memory
Type: Dual Channel DDR2 800/ 667 support
Max capacity: 8 GB
DIMM slots: 4

Internal I/O

Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x floppy connector
1 x IDE connector (for 2 PATA devices)
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan connector
1 x system fan connector
1 x NB fan connector
1 x front panel connector
1 x front audio connector
1 x CD/Aux In connector
4 x USB 2.0 header for additional 8 USB 2.0 ports (by cables)
1 x IR connector
1 x eSATA connector

Expansion Slots
2 x PCI-E x16 slots supporting Crossfire™ Technology (2nd slot running at PCI-E x4 speed)
2 x PCI-E x1 slots
2 x PCI slots

Rear Panel I/O
1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
1 x PS/2 Mouse port
1 x eSATA port
4 x USB 2.0 ports
2 x RJ45 LAN ports (DUAL Gigabit LAN)
6 x Audio ports (Line In / Line Out / MIC In / Rear Speaker Out / Center-Subwoofer Speaker Out / Side Speaker Out)
2 x S/P DIF ports (coaxial & optical)
One Debug Diagnosis LED
One COM port

Form Factor
ATX
245mm x 304.8mm

H/W Monitoring
Winbond W83627DHG
System health status auto-detect and reported by BIOS

BIOS
2 x 8Mbit flash ROM, Award BIOS

Bundle Software
n/a

Remark
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
This product does not support Win9X/ME, due to most hardware/software vendors no longer offer support for Win9X/ME.
DUAL Gigabit LAN, DUAL BIOS, 100% Solid Capacitors, Debug LED, Good Overclocking ability.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom