Football *Spoilers* 29th-30th March

Soldato
Some football fans are just way too involved to really think logically, a la my point earlier about some of the Man Utd fans comments, I'll leave this one I think, it appears you see what you want to see :)

Soldato
Some football fans are just way too involved to really think logically, a la my point earlier about some of the Man Utd fans comments, I'll leave this one I think, it appears you see what you want to see :)

your first mistake is trying to reason with self proclaimed football messiahs !!

Fabregas is simply an outstanding player and will probably pip torres to player of the year

Permabanned
your first mistake is trying to reason with self proclaimed football messiahs !!

Fabregas is simply an outstanding player and will probably pip torres to player of the year

Look up self proclaimed will you please

Im putting my point across on a forum, its not gospel

Soldato
did he honestly just say that the difference between Fabregas and Anderson was that while fabregas encompassed the Arsenal philosophy of being exceptionally good on the ball, intelligent play, incisive passing and general flair, Anderson played in more the United way and 'ran around a lot banging into people'?

And his performance in Arsenal v Milan was one of the best midfield performances he's seen ever? in the world? not someone just playing really well against a team that played really poor?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yes, he did DanH84.
Ridiculous really when you look at the range of Andersons passing, his dribbling ability, his tackling ability, his pace, his movement, his strength on the ball and the rate of how quickly he's settled in to life at Old Trafford.

Soldato
Every game I've seen Anderson play he's either got the ball caught between his feet or played a couple of horrible passes or just totally mis-controlled it. Maybe I shouldn't judge on 3/4 games.

And his performance in Arsenal v Milan was one of the best midfield performances he's seen ever? in the world? not someone just playing really well against a team that played really poor?

Please don't tell me you're arguing that Fabregas' performance wasn't of the highest standard. Now I know you're not seeing straight. In 1 single year a midfield which out-performed Man Utd's in every department can't fall apart and become terrible, please tell me you're joking. He played superb, there was a reason Milan looked poor and that was because Arsenal were very good in midfield.

Last edited:
Soldato
He did indeed

Arguing with a moron is more moronic than just taking a back seat and leaving it be :)

Another example of a poor post, there is absolutely no need for personal insults in a football debate. You are making yourself look immature, but I don't suppose you care with it being an online forum and all. C'est la vie!

Caporegime
Every game I've seen Anderson play he's either got the ball caught between his feet or played a couple of horrible passes or just totally mis-controlled it. Maybe I shouldn't judge on 3/4 games.

You can't have watched either of the two where we played you then?
OR the two against Liverpool.

Anderson has ad around 3 or 4 poor games all season, a lot of the games he's been our best player.

Soldato
You can't have watched either of the two where we played you then?
OR the two against Liverpool.

Anderson has ad around 3 or 4 poor games all season, a lot of the games he's been our best player.

Admittedly I didn't watch either L'pool game and didn't really catch much of the CC game vs Arsenal, I'm sure he played better there if you are saying so.

My point wasn't that he is not a good player, he's a good player. My point was that he isn't that good on the ball like Fabregas is, or at least that's what I meant!

Back
Top Bottom