Muslims taking over britain?

Soldato
But it makes it more exciting! MUSLIMS breeding BABIES! :eek:

Breeding them?

Muslims farming babies like farmers farm Cows?

This I gotta see! Wait, how would the Sun write it...

"Muslims /caught/ battery farming babies in a disgusting crowded council house...also, they are on benefits! The babies AND the muslims! Rar rar rar *incite hatred and irrationality in the country* rar rar rar"

Rich

Soldato
Indeed. I read an interesting thread regarding life in Saudi Arabia at the Richard Dawkins forums, its here if anyone's interested - http://richarddawkins.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25015

It a long read but well worth it. This is the version of backward thinking Islam has to offer us.
"The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view this forum."

I can't be bothered and neither can a lot of others, especially with such a bastion of impartiality. Cough.

Soldato
till they close the door where all 100's of thousands of incest brother and sisters are sitting cramped up and planning on how to rake more benefits in and what street there going to take over next

this is already their country they may be the small minority but they still have more rights then us....

aww will you listen to yourself go on, these people who are doctors, lawyers teachers are all bein judged by what you read in the tabloids. You're as narrow minded as these extremists are.

You need to take a serious reality check, its people like you that while the world is falling down round their ears, continue to drive their 4 litre 4x4s to the chipshop every night leavin all their lights and heating on with the windows open complaining about people who have left their home countries in search of a better life and all you do is add to the problems here.

I'm not saying we should open our borders and let whoever wants to come in in, anything like that. It just gets on my nerves so much when people are just judged on their colour of their skin or the god they pray to before you've even asked them their name or what they do.

When the head of the British Muslim Council or some other prominent British Muslim was asked about terrorism and the bad image its causing all he said was "all rapists are men" and he's got such a point, some of you would do well to bare that in mind.

If it isnt the muslims, it would be black people, if it wasnt black people, it would be jews, if its not jews it'd be the irish and then the scottish and then the welsh and then the people from the town over, and then them on the next street and then your neighbour and then all the way until you're left with the resolution that you're the blame for your own problems, there's always gonna be issues in the world, has their ever been a major world problem through history where an entire race or religion was each and equally responsible?

Caporegime
Yep. This report will do FAR more damage to the country than a few crazy people mouthing off. Shame on The Sun. The Sun are guilty of stirring up racial hatred.

It truly would be a sad day for this country, if newspapers and journalists were found guilty of inciting racial hatred for reporting facts :mad:

RDM

RDM

Soldato
They are going to have to breed an awful lot very fast to have get to a majority. Not to mention that as Muslim families get to 2nd or 3rd generation their birthrate tends to decline to a similar level as the rest of us.

Permabanned
england has gone to pots if your white and english you are discriminated, u want a good nhs service then stop immigration and social payouts i say let em starve on the streets that is what u would get in their countries. Or better still blow up parliament and elect me. i dont care im off to cyprus soon for good with a nice house good job and sun sun sun

Soldato
The government almost always leave these extremist groups alone (if they aren't covertly behind supporting them) so that they can continue to strike fear into the rest of us. Then we'll accept draconian laws and measures to "protect" us from this "threat of Islamofascism".

Best thing to do is take no notice of 'hate speeches' and concentrate on dealing with real issues.

Back
Top Bottom