STA40679.jpg

[note the OcUK Mugs in 'SLI' :D]

'Primo Pro' built by Bill
STA40680.jpg

a quiet little system - would be ideal for use as a family PC
or even a budget HTPC

'Primo Elite SLI' built by Locky
STA40681.jpg

SLI on a budget - these two 9500GT cards use SLI technology for nearly triple the performance in some applications

'Ultima Excalibur' built by Locky
in a Zalman GS1000
STA40682.jpg

Overclocked Biostar T-Power Bundle
STA40686.jpg

all the overclocked bundles on the website come straight into the tech department
here we set them up and ship them to customers with the bios pre-overclocked and the chip installed

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
ha ha - thats the technicians hand - i was taking photos whilst he was clocking the board

Soldato
Be happy in the knowledge that seeing the photos of those i7 systems made me take the plunge on Thursday and replace all my quad bits with shiny new i7 stuff :D

Computer = 1, Bank Balance = 0

Soldato
SLI on a budget - these two 9500GT cards use SLI technology for nearly triple the performance in some applications

Lies! (as far as i know).

Does ocuk post out the watercooled PCs with the water sloshing about in the loop or empty and with the water bottles for the buyer to fill? First has the risk of the reservoir fillport leaking in transit second has the potential to put of buyers who don't know/don't want to fill it.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Ahhh.. I see it now. :D
Thought it was a plume of soot coming from the heatsink. ;)

no - Locky knows what he is doing :D

Be happy in the knowledge that seeing the photos of those i7 systems made me take the plunge on Thursday and replace all my quad bits with shiny new i7 stuff :D

Computer = 1, Bank Balance = 0

good work reflux - how you finding it?

Lies! (as far as i know).

Does ocuk post out the watercooled PCs with the water sloshing about in the loop or empty and with the water bottles for the buyer to fill? First has the risk of the reservoir fillport leaking in transit second has the potential to put of buyers who don't know/don't want to fill it.

its not lies! - the 9500gt's do perform close to triple the performance in some applications

they scale really well and make for a really good budget gaming system

as for the watercooled rigs

they are filled, bled properly and shipped full - ready to run
the watercooled rigs are only built by the technicians with watercooling knowledge and are securely fitted with hose clamps, ensuring leaks dont happen

Associate
i was really impressed with the prebuilt i bought at the end of last year, doing me well tbh, forgotton the name of it though, titan something or other........

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
i will be bringing my camera to work for the next couple of days

hopefully we can get some pics of a few more systems

im planning on getting some pics of the £500 i7 6GB bundle we have started doing

myself and Locky both sat down and worked the bundle out

it overclocks really well and we are both really pleased
we both wanted to get a bndle that had the all important 6gb of memory but at an accessable price
i paid nearly £500 for my chip and memory alone at launch so it really is impressive!

in part it is also due to AndyOcUK negotiating some very aggressive pricing with memory suppliers

the ocz kit used in the bundle allows for really tight timings - which is great for the price of the kit on its own!

we are working on a few more overclocked bundles too!

Back
Top Bottom