OcUK Systems - Pre-Built Systems Build Pictures

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
we can do custom builds too - speaking to the sales team over the phone means you can have any combo of harware you like

Associate
question? do you do prometria systems... "drooool" i7 on a pommie system ,damn that will spec awsome,with watercooled blocks on sli 4870x2 gpux2 and rampage extremeII
give me a call i want one:eek::D

Last edited:
Soldato
rjk built me a system i7 3.6GHZ 280GTX SLI its freakin awesome i will defo be buying from OCUK Again next year :)

he probs will remember me, as i customized mine a far bit :D with 2 blu ray & cosmo S

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
rjk built me a system i7 3.6GHZ 280GTX SLI its freakin awesome i will defo be buying from OCUK Again next year :)

he probs will remember me, as i customized mine a far bit :D with 2 blu ray & cosmo S

i do remember! - hows it going mate?
the system still going strong?

sorry we hav'nt updated this thread as of late, we have been very busy, but new pics will be posted tomorrow, wont they rjkoneill ;)

yes they will Locky - i will grab a few snaps

looking forward to seing the bundles :p

i will be sure to snap up some pics

they are fairly boring - just boxes etc - but will show a few more whilst we configure :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
we do indeed - the OcUK Tech department have been hard at work! :D

here is one of the high end ones 'Ultima Mobile - 15.4" WSXGA' built by Mario
STA40737.jpg

STA40738.jpg

it still has the protective films on as we need them to stay pristine for customers
but the brushed aluminium finish underneath looks brilliant

STA40739.jpg

STA40740.jpg

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
here is sharpygsxr's bundle

he has been chatting with me over the last few days on what to get and he finally settled on the i7 920 UD5 Overclocked bundle

a great choice in my opinion as i really like the Gigabyte UD5

Locky has been doing the bundles recently and has done a great job

STA40728.jpg

here it is with a profile for 3.6GHz
STA40735.jpg

nice and stable!

and here it is with a profile for 3.8GHz
STA40741.jpg

we test all bundles at a higher speed than they are shipped to make sure they are stable - in this case the profile for 3.8 has also been saved into the BIOS as it is rock solid!
obviously this depends on each chip but provides a nice little bonus to each customer

as always - if you want to see anything in particular or need a question answered then dont hesitate to ask!

Associate
Any chance you might do a system builder on the site at some point? So we can configure our own options / hardware??

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
the system builder is a good idea but hard to implement to please everyone

a lot of the custom systems are best ordered over the phone so our sales staff can advise on the best parts for your budget :)

Associate
the system builder is a good idea but hard to implement to please everyone

a lot of the custom systems are best ordered over the phone so our sales staff can advise on the best parts for your budget :)

Wouldn't a system builder please more people than the current options?

I already know which items I'd want for my budget. Are you saying I could ring up and ask for the exact spec I wanted?

Back
Top Bottom