CoH : Tales of Valor released!

Associate
Its to upgrade everyone's version of company of heroes to work with tales of valor. You get all the multiplayer content i believe like the new maps, just not the new campaign unless you buy it.

Ogs

Ogs

Associate
i wanted it on steam as well, but not at that price

Ditto, ive got both the other ones on there, looks like im going retail for this. There having a laugh at that price (its a freaking expansion, not a full priced game). Infact, i may get this so im free from Steam -

340713ps_500h.jpg

Soldato
Ditto, ive got both the other ones on there, looks like im going retail for this. There having a laugh at that price (its a freaking expansion, not a full priced game). Infact, i may get this so im free from Steam -

I went steam free for COH last year, had issues with COH and steam.

Anyone got a direct download link for patch 2500???????????????????

Last edited:
Associate
You don't need to rebuy CoH if you want to be free from Steam, just buy ToV from Impulse/Gamersgate/retail and when you login you tie the serial to your account and you can access all of the content.

Soldato
I've never played any of the CoH games. Could someone confirm whether or not you need a previous version of CoH to run Tales of Valor?

Thanks

Soldato
Hey bought the original on steam but want expansion on DVD. can dom do this?

I did the reverse and had CoH retail and the expansion via steam... Allowed me to play both campaigns even though I was launching from Steam so I would expect the dvd expansion to do the same...

I can also download the game fully from Steam and leave the DVD on the shelf...

Associate
I've never played any of the CoH games. Could someone confirm whether or not you need a previous version of CoH to run Tales of Valor?

Thanks

You don't need a previous version as it is a standalone. But if your new to the series I would recommend the Anthology which contains all three games and is released at the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom