Aww so far!

Tinker...
3195858164_96a2cac50b_b.jpg

Lucy...
3202553824_8ecfdbde61_b.jpg

Charlie...
3142179065_39b852d3fd_b.jpg

Soldato
Azagoth, 19's pretty impressive, might go dig out the photos of the my cat from when i was a child, she made it to 20 something, though didnt do cute sleeping in a shoe box :)

Big awww to all the cats so far! (I want a new one called mittens)

Permabanned
Azagoth, 19's pretty impressive, might go dig out the photos of the my cat from when i was a child, she made it to 20 something, though didnt do cute sleeping in a shoe box :)

Couldn't keep him out of boxes, didn't matter if it was way too small for him he still tried to get inside it. Same with bags too, you could put a bag of shopping down and within a few seconds he was in there. Hence his name. :)

Soldato
one of ours made it over 20 too so maybe it isnt all that rare after all :p

and yes cats love boxes! even when you dont think the cats around if you put a box down in our house it will have a cat in it instantly

Soldato
My wife's cat Millie:

Millie02FF-1.jpg

With a beard from sniffing next door's BBQ grill:
MillieBeard01.jpg

MillieBorked-1.jpg

MillieDestroyFF.jpg

My cat Leo:

KingLeo-LordOfSleepFF.jpg

Leo05FF.jpg

Leo04.jpg

Unfortunately they both have an unidentified digestive tract problem which cropped up in my cat last Tuesday. He started throwing up and then got severe squits, and basically hasn't really eaten much since then. My wife's cat came down with the same today. We've taken them to the vet 3 times so far, and it looks like they'll be staying in at least tomorrow night to get them on drips before they get weak, and to run loads of tests to find out WTH is wrong with them. :(

I hope they're ok. :(

Back
Top Bottom