***The Official Fifa 10 Thread***

Caporegime
Why do Chelsea always get picked for the demo :confused: You'd think the European finalists and League Champions might get precedent :(
Perhaps one of the developers is a Chelsea fan or something?

Ive pre-ordered - though from a place Im unsure will delivery on day of release though :(. What day is it due out again?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
October too long away for me to be without FIFA :D

Anyone pre-ordered? I'm just tempted to wait and get it early from a supermarket. I'm off that week \o/

Yeah I pre-ordered from the big national company. Cannot wait for it to come out.

I think the demo will suffice for a few weeks as I do have other games to play until then and I'm sure after the demo playing 09 with non 360 dribbling is gonna be very odd.

Soldato
gonna wait to see if i like the demo before buying. Hopefully will be able to change difficulty level in demo as well.

Utterly hate the way fifa 09 accounts for increasing difficulty level. I have a team of 99s (well mostly) if i play at world class or above they are outsprinted and outmuscled on just about every ball. Even if they have the ball they can outsprint e.g. evra lb. As well as that i hope they try to fix the AI player switching as well. Its almost not worth playing cpu tbh. below world class its far too easy and boring but when you play at wc or leg then its like Ea flick a cheat switch :p to turn their players into supermen. no online player has consistently dominated me like the cpu does at those levels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom