Awesome UFO video

Capodecina
Soldato
Very well done but this was filmed over a town (or city) and there would be 100s/1000s of witnesses and more video evidence from other angles.

Not at all. About two weeks ago me and a friend saw three UFOs over the South Bank of the Thames. It was of the weirdest things I have seen in a long time. There were three orange orbs in a triangle formation hovering stationary for a while, and then two just vanished and the third sped upwards and away without accelerating. They weren't planes or helicopters, I can only describe them as large orange spheres.

The friend whom I was with saw them too and we were both amazed. So much so that we ran to the table of people we didn't know next to us [we were in an outdoor bar] and pointed upwards, basically asking them what the hell they thought they were. They couldn't have cared less. They glanced upwards, resumed their conversation and ignored us. I could have made a video recording on my phone but the quality would have been so poor it would have been pointless. It the short amount of time in which these things occur [I would say this happened for about 30 seconds], it's not enough time to gather a small synod and crank up the HD cameras.

Associate
It's just magick, our infamous ufologist and conspiracy promoter. I used to think he was serious, now I'm sure he posts to entertain us.

Fun vid

Associate
BAM! look ma, a fly caught in shot whilst filming the sunset. either that or an epic sized planetoid/spaceship skimming off the sun for a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom