So Gordon Brown is a freemasson

Soldato
Straight out of Magiks world, but it did make me think "why am I not supprised"...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread503988/pg1

Some nut bar of ATS said:
He shook a few peoples hands in a normal style and on spotting a certain white haired chap, he pushed (slightly) his way across the room to shake his hand but grabbed him in a peculiar way (see video) - what's the thoughts? Just a bit of randomness? Some weirdo Masonic (not subtle enough) type thing? Or what?

There is a video of the shake in the thread.

Associate
Looks like they tried to grab each others hands differently and the ended up doing a dodgy handshake? Don't see anything special about that myself.

Soldato
Figure6.jpg

Looks pretty similar?

dooo doooooo doo do doooo doooo dooooooooooooooo

Soldato
Now come on, you must admit, that doesn't look like a mistake. He even pushed the guy out of the way. And it does look very like that picture.

Associate
That really doesn't look like a slip of the hand, so to speak. However, as stupid as the UK power can sometimes be, I doubt if he were part of a 'secret' organisation he would show it while cameras are around.

As much as I like a conspiracy (don't look at me like that, I'm on series 7 of the X-Files :p) I think theres got to be some sort of sensible explaination.

-Aura

Back
Top Bottom