*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Associate
i have had zero problems with the m60 thus far and ive been playing for over 70 hours, i get killed more by assault class then any medic, i dont understand what all the fuss is about?

Soldato
i have had zero problems with the m60 thus far and ive been playing for over 70 hours, i get killed more by assault class then any medic, i dont understand what all the fuss is about?

It's an online FPS, if it's not the M60 then it's people moaning about recon/snipers. Always the same, will probably be another class or weapon next, it's just the way the internet works:)

Soldato
It should show up.Yes I know it's hardcore and that,but what's the point in having a feature like that if it doesn't work?Your character shouting there is a sniper is sod all use really!

because its hardcore mode, you're not wearing flashy ghost recon goggles or anything you know.
Vocal spotting is handy, im suprised on hardcore people dont tell each other where they can see people, although it would be nice as iv said repeatedly to have a bloody compass.

Soldato
It's an online FPS, if it's not the M60 then it's people moaning about recon/snipers. Always the same, will probably be another class or weapon next, it's just the way the internet works:)

agreed its like this in ever fps game, remember when BF2 came out and there were people crying about the miniguns on the blackhawk been to powerful.

Associate
i'm gettin loads of disconnects on this game, anyone else gettin this? bt homehub might be the culprit

No troubles here (yet), did have afew issues with not being able to find games but a quick drop to the dash and back fixed those. Only picked the game up on Friday and after some expletive filled evenings im finally starting to get some solid games in. I was feeling totally outgunned with the standard weapons and it took some getting my head around it not being CoD. Enjoying single player too and only have afew gripes. I get horrid screen tearing from time to time, the scene in the hut after stealing that fake weapon was one in particular. Also unimpressed by the spawning of some of the AI, had afew occasions where they just appear infront of me and pwn me.

Soldato
Really, really awesomely. They improved on it in pretty much every way.
I loved the first game, the SP was tepid, but online it was excellent (which is what BF games are all about).
This time round the SP is actually engaging and worth a play, but the MP is refined to perfection, my only gripe is how quickly you can max out a class.

Soldato
I loved the first game, the SP was tepid, but online it was excellent (which is what BF games are all about).
This time round the SP is actually engaging and worth a play, but the MP is refined to perfection, my only gripe is how quickly you can max out a class.

never played first game but im a PC BF vet, id disagree about the SP, i thought it was crap, compared to the likes of MW1+2, HL2+eps, Crysis.
BF was always about multiplayer though, and concidering iv just come over from PC first persons its spot on.

Associate
Had some good games last night even on random games you sometimes get quality squad mates - went a bit weird though at the end of the nigh - I think we pee'd the other team off cos we started a new level and there were no enemy players at all :p

Back
Top Bottom