*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Soldato
God I love the SV98.

For some reason, to me it's better than the M24, yet all the stats apart from fire rate is less than the M24. It's probably the scope sights I like so much, find them much easier to use than the M24's cross type scope. Is the SV98 quicker to reload?

Associate
God I love the SV98.

For some reason, to me it's better than the M24, yet all the stats apart from fire rate is less than the M24. It's probably the scope sights I like so much, find them much easier to use than the M24's cross type scope. Is the SV98 quicker to reload?

Me and you mate, Me and you :p Sv 98<3 yeah I think it got the fastest reload :p I prefer it cause of the sight...

I hate newbs with gol :p hehe

Soldato
I think the M60 is overpowered and I play as medic mostly.

Let's put it this way, i've steadily improved in the short while I've had the game, but then when I got the M60 went from a middle of the road player to topping the leaderboard almost every round in the two or three days since I unlocked it.

I don't think I all of a sudden took the equivalent of BFBC2 "steroids" to get that good, I just think the M60 was way way way better than anything else I previously unlocked and is too powerful (specially with the 4x red dot scope!)

Associate
I think the M60 is overpowered and I play as medic mostly.

Let's put it this way, i've steadily improved in the short while I've had the game, but then when I got the M60 went from a middle of the road player to topping the leaderboard almost every round in the two or three days since I unlocked it.

I don't think I all of a sudden took the equivalent of BFBC2 "steroids" to get that good, I just think the M60 was way way way better than anything else I previously unlocked and is too powerful (specially with the 4x red dot scope!)

Yeah, everyone seem to have that boost, :p hehe I also love the MG 3, (i love the MG 42 :p)
But when everyone has the m60, I do not think it is that big of a deal :p

Soldato
Me and you mate, Me and you :p Sv 98<3 yeah I think it got the fastest reload :p I prefer it cause of the sight...

I hate newbs with gol :p hehe

Got a silver star on it already, SUCH a good weapon.

And about the M60, I've yet to unlock it, just got the SAW now. But the amount of times I've seen someone first while using an AR or the first medic machine gun (RPD?), and started shooting, only to die from a quick blast of an M60 that they had is ridiculous. The fact that I can't seem to aim for the head unless I have a sniper may have something to do with it also :p

Soldato
Sweet, beans, I will be playing mostly Medic if thats ok? Want to unlock the lot then do Assault last. Oh, having a quick smoke :)

ags

That's fine by me, I'm rubbish with the Medic anyway. Unless you want me to try and defib live enemies, then I'm your man ;)

I'll be assault, so you better save my ass :D

EDIT: Can't seem to add you dude, I keep getting an error saying XBL can't complete this process.

Last edited:
Associate
Does anyone know is it possible to change your name in-game so it's different to your psn id? If so where is it done and does it reset your stats?

Soldato
Really enjoying this game, finished with Recon/Vehicles, but will work up the weapons etc to Gold, only a couple left on Recon i think. Medic is a lot of fun, although me/a mate get killed stupidly running half the map to try get the revive points :D

R^T

R^T

Associate
I love this game but SQUAD RUSH has got to be the biggest pile of carp ever.

Because of the small maps the opposition team just camps in your spawn area and shoots you as you spawn.

played 4 rounds of this and ended up quitting.
Waste of time.

Soldato
I love this game but SQUAD RUSH has got to be the biggest pile of carp ever.

Because of the small maps the opposition team just camps in your spawn area and shoots you as you spawn.

played 4 rounds of this and ended up quitting.
Waste of time.

you mean they done it once or twice.

never seems to be many people playing squad rush, in theory it should be good, but maps dont quite cut it imo, not for size, just open-ness etc, cant really sneak about as easily or anything.

Squad DM is where its at.

Soldato
Wrong, you do get spots, If you spot someone in hardcore, they still get spotted and your guy shouts out "I think I see a sniper, They got a UAV" or whatever, and if someone kills the guy you spotted while he is spotted :p you get 20 point..

EVEN in Hardcore :p =)

Though personally I wish Spotting would still show in HC or at least with "Spotting sight" on Sniper...

It should show up.Yes I know it's hardcore and that,but what's the point in having a feature like that if it doesn't work?Your character shouting there is a sniper is sod all use really!

Back
Top Bottom