• Other

Votes: 16 1.6%
  • Abstain

Votes: 80 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Quote from my Facebook:

For ******** put Eastenders on! We dont giv a **** about this Gordon Brown ****!

Typical women! :rolleyes:

I've got:
"Kat ******* is very frustrated at the lack of Eastenders happening right now. Stop hogging the BBC David Cameron."

But, this is worse:
"Janel ***wants to cry but will never stop being proud of what we all fought for."

Soldato
Lol it was 30 years ago, do you still hate Argentinians and Germans? Laughable when rabid labour supporters bring up this rubbish, you clearly havent heard of the late 90s and 2000-2010? A whole generation of people on benifits and my local town filled with people speaking foreign languages is fantastic.

For the largest portion of it we were brilliantly run. In the past few years the situation hasn't been as good but it has certainly been better than a Tory government would have made it.

Your last comment makes no sense, multiculturalism is what makes Britian what it is.

Caporegime
Whats your issue with tories then, Labour has destroyed this country over the last 13 years, no one could do a worse job than they have done.

They did dismantle our railways, although that was years ago... But then the next Labour govt continued with that, so they can both go jump off a short pier :p

Soldato
Majority party got in so satisfied with that regardless of my own thoughts on DC.... Was the correct result in my opinion.

Just cant help but feel..... Nope, will leave my cynicism at the door for now....

Man of Honour
I've got:
"Kat ******* is very frustrated at the lack of Eastenders happening right now. Stop hogging the BBC David Cameron."

But, this is worse:
"Janel ***wants to cry but will never stop being proud of what we all fought for."

"See ya later Brown, take ya fat ass outta town, you stupid half blind clown get down get down"

Back
Top Bottom