World Cup 2010 - Round of 16 (Knock-out stage) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
The worry now is that if we do go on to lose this, we will use the disallowed goal to paper over the cracks and the changes that we need will not happen.

Soldato
CHEATS

CHEATS

CHEATS

Germany haven't cheated. Its the ref's fault.

Amazing first half. Should be 2-2. England have the will but Germany have out classed them so far

Why has it taking this long to get a game like this?

If it ends up 2-2 and goes to pens and Germany win on pens, biggest world cup robbing ever?

Looks like I might be staying on this forum if it keeps going like this. :D

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Don
Upson needs to come off and I'd be tempted to throw Crouch on for Defoe. The Germans looking vunerable when we've got the ball forward quickly and at times have struggled to stop Defoe holding the ball up, Crouch will do it better and hopefully bring Gerrard and Lampard into the game a bit more.

Caporegime
Germany haven't cheated. Its the ref's fault.

Amazing first half. Should be 2-2. England have the will but Germany have out classed them so far

Why has it taking this long to get a game like this?

If it ends up 2-2 and goes to pens and Germany win on pens, biggest world cup robbing ever?

Looks like I might be staying on this forum if it keeps going like this. :D

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Shhh Kojimasuprisebumsex. :p

Don
Upson needs to come off and I'd be tempted to throw Crouch on for Defoe. The Germans looking vunerable when we've got the ball forward quickly and at times have struggled to stop Defoe holding the ball up, Crouch will do it better and hopefully bring Gerrard and Lampard into the game a bit more.

we also need some width though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom