World Cup 2010 - Round of 16 (Knock-out stage) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
People that can't control what they post during a match because of "emotions" should just stay out of here imo.

Yet it's okay for the Scottish members to sit here and rip it out of the English fans?

I'm all for banter and having a laugh but taking the **** out of another nation when your own isn't even in the competition? It's just pathetic.

Soldato
come on - perhaps we're not reading the rules properly ?

I'm not a normal football supporter - does the ball have to hit the back of the net to count ?

Associate
Upson needs to come off and I'd be tempted to throw Crouch on for Defoe. The Germans looking vunerable when we've got the ball forward quickly and at times have struggled to stop Defoe holding the ball up, Crouch will do it better and hopefully bring Gerrard and Lampard into the game a bit more.

If you were to replace a striker, surely it would be Rooney to depart? Defoe has been fairly effective thus far.

Soldato
We are terrible, been so poor it's embarassing. We do not deserve to be in the game. However we SHOULD be in the game as it WAS s goal.

Once again it shows up the anti replay lobby to be a muppets tea party.

Ultimately I doubt we will win, especially if Upson stays on the pitch but it's still a complete disgrace. Hopefully the injustice will put a rocket up Rooney as he has been shocking.

Soldato
How can we not have goal-line tech at the World Cup? I can sort of understand it not be added in domestic football, the costs etc. But FIFA makes Billions and Billions from the World Cup, there is no excuse not to have tech at the single biggest event on tge entire globe.

Over to you Mr Blatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom