** Official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Thread **

Associate
Just wondering as im not that experienced with wow, is there any channel i should join for talking to people, the game just seems empty and no one about and no one talking, im used to lotro where theres always people chatting in one of the global channels.

Associate
I don't know what to think about the leveling speed. If people are hitting 85 already well it's not even a day of leveling, expected a bit more of a grind to be honest.

Caporegime
OP
So because of the fact that someone else got lucky with login servers means i shouldn't be annoyed that my preperation for competing for the realm first was completely wasted.

Some epic butthurt! :eek:

Just waiting for the post man :)

Can roll my Goblin :D

Mage or Priest? hmm.

Soldato
Suprised all of you who are really keen to get to lvl 85 asap, or have taken time off to play didn't get the digital download direct from Blizz.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Name and Shame Time ... Zavvi still aint even dispatched mine >.>

XP is silly fast, group of us about to hit 83 from just spamming dungeons.
Majority of guild logged out, fantastic after all the hype they gave it lol, they wouldnt know grinding if it ran up to them slapped them in a face with a wet fish shouted grind at them then mooned them and ran off

Soldato
Obviously, the people that spent 9 hours playing the game and managed to reach 85 are complete saddos while the thousands of others who played for 9 hours and got 83 (or whatever) aren't! :p

Haha. Yea. Typical reflex reaction from people playing the same amount of time and failing to reach, that what they now call sad.

Soldato
I really hope some of the guild rewardthings can be earned by non-raiders. I can't raid anymore, but I want shineys!

Soldato
:( I wanted a collectors edition !

I've not had much sleep :(

I'm ordering pizza as soon as my game arrives \o/

I've ordered the g/f the collectors edition and bought the std edition for myself. I've never been on at the start for the expansions anyway, got TBC the day after from a shop and Play.com didn't deliver WoTLK until three days after it was released. Dunno when Cata will arrive.

jbs

jbs

Associate
Just wondering as im not that experienced with wow, is there any channel i should join for talking to people, the game just seems empty and no one about and no one talking, im used to lotro where theres always people chatting in one of the global channels.

Looks like your post got lost in all the Cataclysm excitement. By default you will have General Chat which picks up anyone that is in the same area as you. Some of the areas you go through while levelling will be very empty as most people will be playing on their lvl 80's in the 80-85 areas.

Levelling in wow can be lonely especially when their is new content for the high levels, so even some alts that would normally level would now be parked while people explore the new content.

Associate
just hit level 30 on my hunter im loving it still wish i had cata though.

starting hunter this morning, currently just about to get to ogrimmer, is it me or has leveling sped up quite a bit and it also seems a bit more fun, its easy yes but its very laid back and chilled :)

edit: anyone on tarren mill?

Back
Top Bottom