***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Associate
After putting my drivers through the first endurance event... I have to agree with the general sentiment that the 'prizes' (if such they can really be called) absolutely suck compared to the level of effort required to finish an endurance race, even in b-spec. 27000 credits and a honda dual note for 2 and a quarter hours racing = wtf polyphony digital, what were you smoking when you thought that one up.

Not exactly a lot of incentive to bother with the rest of them at that rate :( Need to do that same endurance race twice more to get enough xp to hit lv26 b-spec to do the next race too. I've enjoyed the game mostly so far but seriously, some of the design decisions are so far out there you couldn't see them with a bigass telescope.

Oh well, back to grinding indy for cash so I can buy a Formula GT :D

Soldato
hope they update soon so we can back up the saves got my b spec to level 12 and my a spec to 16 and i'm **** scared a power cut might brick my save lol...

@Griffo NP i don't think i need the cars now anyway think someone else as sorted it for me i will check. My psn has been showing you online since yesterday which is weird if you say you can't connect

Associate
It's not, no. I tried the 512 in that event and got utterly raped by the 2J and Toyota 7. Then I went back after getting my own Toyota 7 and returned the favour :D

If you can wait till midnight I can lend you an XJ13, should be enough to do A-spec without too much bother thanks to the silly fast acceleration on it. Get into the lead and you should be ok. I wouldn't recommend B-spec with it though, it's not fast enough to take the 2J or 7 with a B-spec numpty behind the wheel.

Soldato
I didn't think you could use the XJ13 in it? If its the one you win off facebook anyway..

Just finished B Spec NASCAR. My god that was hard work :p Tried using the settings two pages back but they didn't work for me. They had my B Spec going sideways on the first two corners of High Speed Ring so his tyres were shredded by the last lap so he went from 1st to 11th :( A small adjustment and he went around far more convincingly!

Back
Top Bottom