OcUK Minecraft Server - Rules & Chat

Soldato
OP
Yeah car to is from Monday I think. Will do a new one soon, it takes a while as the world files I have to download are 200mb and then generating the map takes a long time.

Half finished building in spawn was mine, was just trying to duplicate the mayors building but ran out of time. Feel free to finish, I was just mirroring the mayors office the 2 rizos built.

Soldato
Right, what is all this?

To be fair, it does annoy me people treat this game like real life, as in, they think it's real.

This is getting complex, big ugly structures need to be far away, fine.

But now you are not allowed to enter a building built by someone and then they start freaking out, all I'm doing is standing there.

This is really stupid.

Soldato
OP
Right, what is all this?

To be fair, it does annoy me people treat this game like real life, as in, they think it's real.

But now you are not allowed to enter a building built by someone and then they start freaking out, all I'm doing is standing there.

This is really stupid.

To be fair though willhub, quite a few people have had stuff go missing from chests so it's understandable people don't want other people messing around in their stuff.

Soldato
Right, what is all this?

This is really stupid.

you are acting like an utter moron.

you have had arguments with tostring, you've royally ****'d him off - the best thing you could have done was stay away from him. but now you have the nerve to stand there in his house and refuse to move. then you're trying to start an argument with me when i told toString to go straight to rad instead of biting?

you need to be dealt with as your ****ing everybody off now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok fair point windle.

No James, I was not biting on any bait you set out, as that's what you were doing, constantly keeping an argument stoked up, you had no business in the argument but you constantly stuck your nose in, if it was not for you it would not have gone on for as long as it did.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
will you should be able to get into your building at the new location now

rizo what did you use to compress the image?

Last edited:
Associate
Windle, any chance we could give Tectonicus a try for making a server map. I've got no idea how CPU-intensive it will be on the server but it output a high-res map using the Googlemap API which seems perfect. Could then be embedded on the website.

Soldato
OP
there's a new carto on the server from about 6pm today.

willhub, no easy way to remove it. Afraid you'll need to just block up the source and redo. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom