The Official "How Much I Earn/What Job I Do" Information Thread

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
26-30
£40-50k (although all change soon, could go up or down :/)
Public sector IT
Level 6
South Devon
37 or 37.5 hours, can't remember what I'm contracted for

My problem is living down here jobs are few and far between for what I do, and don't really want to have to move elsewhere :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Saving a good chunk of wages suddenly became appealing when I realised how nice it would be if you knew in the back of your mind that you could take a year or two off if you felt like it.

Not there yet myself or even sure I'd do it, but that sort of freedom is cool.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Ok so my analysis up to page 12 of this thread is as follows:

Most Common age Group: 22-25
Most Common Salary Range: £30001-£40000

Average Education Level 4.8
Most Common Education Level, Level 6

This graph represents the stated earnings vs age and clearly shows that in the most part age does have a bearing on your earnings. You can see that the vast majority of high earners are in thr 30+ age range.

This graph is an interesting one. There appears to be on average no apparent correlation between education level and earnigs. It appears that many who are earning middle of the road salaries with good education levels are not pushing the boundries that those without the constraints of education can. This data could be mis-represented though as the capture group is not that large and doesnt really show a good split of ages. Also some of the higher education boffs are earning nothing as they are still studying as students. Still interesting though:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Unless my eye sight is struggling to differentiate between the tones, it appears you've missed my level 2 off that graph at the top?

Aaah that would be because when scanning between the 83 or so posts that I copy and pasted into excel I was looking for numbers rather than words. I do apologise for this. I was starting to go a little mad towards the end :eek:

This has been ammended now to indicate this, if you can remind me of your age I wuill gladly ammend this as well.

On an interesting side note the average penis size of the members of this forum is 7.25", ladies come get some!

Last edited:
Soldato
Salary: £50,001 - £60,000
Education: Level 6
Hours: 37.5 + Average of 8-10hrs overtime/week

Soldato
Aaah that would be because when scanning between the 83 or so posts that I copy and pasted into excel I was looking for numbers rather than words. I do apologise for this. I was starting to go a little mad towards the end :eek:

This has been ammended now to indicate this, if you can remind me of your age I wuill gladly ammend this as well.

On an interesting side note the average penis size of the members of this forum is 7.25", ladies come get some!

You're too kind. :)

Age group 26-30.

Back
Top Bottom