• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** 25/02/2011 EXTENSION! *** DEAL OF CENTURY: Asus GeForce GTX 480 1536MB Graphics Card with 2 FREE

Soldato
Worth going for one of these as an upgrade from 5770 Crossfire?

I nearly ordered the other day at £199.99 (the second time they went down to that price!) but.. I didn't :o

I see they're back at around £210 now.

That's what I've gone from and for the little cost outlay it's worth it. No multi gpu issues either

OcUK Staff
Alternatively you can post the order number in the Customer Service section of the forums and I am more than happy to do it there too. :)

*EDIT* Ah, I have just done it for you from the phone. :)

Soldato
Ahhh if only they had better coolers.

I want it over the 560ti for its extra peformance, but the noise/heat/power is just too bad from what I've seen on the net.

Great price for a card of such gaming peformance.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ahhh if only they had better coolers.

I want it over the 560ti for its extra peformance, but the noise/heat/power is just too bad from what I've seen on the net.

Great price for a card of such gaming peformance.

The 480s in stock at the moment although a little loud at times are cooler and quieter than the cards on release. If you have ever heard a GTX 280 then itll give you a fair idea of the noise levels.

Soldato
The 480s in stock at the moment although a little loud at times are cooler and quieter than the cards on release. If you have ever heard a GTX 280 then itll give you a fair idea of the noise levels.

By cooler what do you mean? What sort of temps am I likely to see given I have good case airflow?

Currently running a GTX260, and I cant hear that at all over the rest of my system. Not sure how they compare.

Back
Top Bottom