• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** 25/02/2011 EXTENSION! *** DEAL OF CENTURY: Asus GeForce GTX 480 1536MB Graphics Card with 2 FREE

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Right guys, we have an exclusive cheapest in the UK deal on Asus GTX 480's at just £194.99 Inc. VAT and the card comes with 2 FREE Games. Be warned however this price is stupid and as such its a pre-order price *ONLY*, the stock lands with us late next week and we shall honor this price until Friday next week!

Therefor you need to get this pre-ordered now to prevent missing out:-

Asus GeForce GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with Far Cry 2 ***PRE-ORDER ONLY PRICE*** @ £194.99 inc VAT

GX-222-AS_400.jpg

Next generation gaming has arrived. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world's fastest performance and futuristic, visually stunning graphics. Experience heartpounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA and Nvidia PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jawdropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.

- Voltage Tweak Technology
- Core Clock: 700MHz
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3696MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 480
- Shader Clock: 1401MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 3 Years- Supplied with Starcraft II Trial & Far Cry 2 PC Games

Was [£249.99] Inc. VAT

Only £194.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

This price is unbeatable and remember this is an Asus card with 3yr warranty, one of the best brands on the market. :D

OcUK Staff
OP
I also hope you told them to send you a truck full, as I recon come month end payday these are going to sell like crazy !

Well we took everything they had from their Netherlands warehouse, about 300 units and a remaining 400 coming from another warehouse but unfortunately those were slightly more expensive but we expect to not hit that batch until stock arrives and hence pre-order price should remain unless those 300 sell out quicker than expected. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
So how does that compare to the GTX480? Is the GTX480 worth the extra £70? Getting very confusing the graphics card market right now, had my mind set on on a GTX560 then this deal comes along and now you're mentioning the 5850 deal :confused: I want to play games at 1920x1080 on max settings if possible, should I immediately discount any of these based on those criteria?

Ta

The 5850 will manage that resolution with absolute ease. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Guys

Excellent news!

The 480's have arrived early, all pre-orders will be shipped today and I've got several hundred spare, I shall hold this pre-order price until Friday as promised, but after that UP THE PRICE GOES!

Don't miss out, GRAB ONE NOW! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Oh damn and blast it, I can't be bothered fannying around trying to decide what to buy any longer, it's not like I'm buying a car after all. I'm going to order one of these, I have noticed it says they are in stock on the website now, does this mean if I order one now I will get it tomorrow?

Yes but order before 4pm as you can imagine our warehouse now has 300+ extra orders to ship on top of their normal daily amount but they are gonna keep going until they get them all out. :)

Back
Top Bottom