Earthquake in Japan....9.0...ouch!

Man of Honour
japan26.jpg

japan27.jpg

japan28.jpg

Soldato
Damn it, If I knew a decent language I would totally write up a tool to grab all the names that listed pearl harbour and then post them on a site for all to easily see.

Quite funny to watch people mouth off about the Japanese people deserving this, only for their comments to get lots of attention that they didn't plan!

Here's one: http://twitter.com/#!/melopotamus. She said
"Wasn't Japan over populated anyway? Hey Japan, remember Pearl Harbour? #WeDidntForget"

And now I think people are bombarding her with comments.

Soldato
Can you some of you silly people just stop trolling this thread with this nonsense about doomsday and the like. :(

We have an enormous disaster on our hands and this is not the time or place for this rubbish.

Facing the very real possibility of a doomsday situation and discussing it in GD is not trolling sorry. Those texts in place describing earthquakes are very relevant.
I see your sig; to live the dream, you have to wake up one day.

Associate
The people making the Pearl Harbour comments probably think that happened when the film came out in 2001. They're clueless pre-programmed morons who seek constant attention, so why give it to them?

As for those saying "this is why I hate Americans" you're just as daft. A couple of Internet trolls don't represent a vast country of 300,000,000+ people

Soldato
Facing the very real possibility of a doomsday situation and discussing it in GD is not trolling sorry.

It's trolling because it's retarded, there is no "very real possibility of a doomsday scenario". If you want to talk about that kind of garbage, make another thread so we can more easily ignore it.

I've just been watching some of the videos showing some aftershocks hitting cities and how the buildings just wobble to compensate, really incredibly engineering.

Soldato
Quite funny to watch people mouth off about the Japanese people deserving this, only for their comments to get lots of attention that they didn't plan!

Here's one: http://twitter.com/#!/melopotamus. She said

And now I think people are bombarding her with comments.

"I kid. What happened in Japan was a terrible thing. Innocent people died. It's human nature to care even if it was S. Korea we'd care."

facepalm

Back
Top Bottom