****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Associate
It seems to me that the xp gained from battle now is somewhat less than it used to be. I can have what I think is a good round and when I look at the xp earned its kinda... meh, is that all I got.:(
I guess its proberly to make your Elite tanks do more, making you spend gold to convert it to free xp.:mad:

Associate
New tournament coming up, registration closes on the 2nd of May.

http://game.worldoftanks.eu/news/contests/drill_training_camp

Its a 5/60 tournament, max tier 5 (tier 4 for arty) and the tier cost of the tanks being used shouldn't go above 60.

Is for 14 players + a max of 6 reserves and the map is Westfield, so it looks like it would favour longer range tanks plus a few fast scouts and arty. Not really good for most tier 5 mediums aside from the P4 with its top gun. I'm guessing though that KVs with the 107mm supported with scouts & arty will dominate + a few su85s with 107s to defend if you are only pushing one side of the map.

Would be a good beginners tourny if people are up for it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Their arnt invites you have to apply through Data's first post link in the thread.

About the tourny, hmm might be fun. I got some low tier tanks kinda, the hetzer and i could i guess rebuy a pz3.

The team registration page. Not sure if each person does it or a leader does it with names that wants to be part of the team.

http://game.worldoftanks.eu/tournaments/19/

If someone wants to set it up let me know. Could be fun.

Last edited:
Associate
Downloading this now. I saw it ages ago and it peaked my interest, so :D

I'll apply for the clan. The one thing that usually puts me off MMOs (ironically) is the isolation.

I'm looking forward to seeing the tank choices etc.

I'm thinking German tanks at the minute. They're my favourite faction in Company of Heroes for the Panther :)

20 minutes to go. I love fast internets :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Downloading this now. I saw it ages ago and it peaked my interest, so :D

I'll apply for the clan. The one thing that usually puts me off MMOs (ironically) is the isolation.

I'm looking forward to seeing the tank choices etc.

I'm thinking German tanks at the minute. They're my favourite faction in Company of Heroes for the Panther :)

20 minutes to go. I love fast internets :D

Its funny playing World of Tanks then going back to COH. Panthers look massive, king tiger looks silly big in coh after playing with it in tanks.

Associate
Its funny playing World of Tanks then going back to COH. Panthers look massive, king tiger looks silly big in coh after playing with it in tanks.

:D

Will the clan battles be a headset affair? Stopping to type messages all the time is a pain :mad:

Edit: This may seem very dim of me, but how do I apply? I've looked over the clan page a few times, and I just can't see it...

Last edited:
Soldato
:D

Will the clan battles be a headset affair? Stopping to type messages all the time is a pain :mad:

Edit: This may seem very dim of me, but how do I apply? I've looked over the clan page a few times, and I just can't see it...

Go to http://game.worldoftanks.eu/clans/500001372/ and there is a link to join the clan, though you need to be signed in. In the top left of the page, should be a link to sign in.

Associate
Loving this game, cant believe i havent seen it sooner.

I went German (meds) liking them a lot ...the basic tanks blow so dont make any race/class decisions from those.

Back
Top Bottom