****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Associate
ok lets show off those achieves
33m52yg.png

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
hi harley19, i havent seen a request to join the clan fella,

Check out the first post on page one and follow the link to sign up. Im out and about a lot this week and not online much as my parents are over visiting.

But if you sign up using the link in the op i can authorise it any time as long as i have decent signal on my phone :)

Cheers

Associate
http://game.worldoftanks.eu/news/full-tech-trees-revised-and-improved

Fairly big changes on the way, though most of them are probably pretty far off from happening.

Update route is still patch 6.4 + additional premium tanks (Lowe KV5) + next tier of arty mid may > Patton > German E series a month or two after > US TDs a month or two after that. Most of the rest of the tanks will be added before the French tree as well.

German + US medium changes seem pretty awesome plus the US T-30 going to the TD line should be interesting. In fact all the new tanks should be nice when they eventually come.

Also been up in Aberdeen for the past few days but should be back on for a few games come Tuesday night or Wednesday.

Soldato
Hey harley19, glad you made it.

Saw u joined clan, nice 1.

The patch i thought would be today but as some said i think pup said its probs a few months away still as wot has very late patches.

Associate
I'm hoping the Patton get's slapped in sooner rather than later - since the t23 is just supposed to be a t20 with more hp. 50k left to grind till then though, so I'm on most evenings after the Mrs has gone to bed.

Noticed your up in Burg Mahnsikir? Same here :)

Soldato
Had a great game in my jagdpanther. Killed 5 on the hill. Ran around a kv3 and got his back so he was down 7%. Little did i know he was plotting revenge for almost killing him. I did kill him in the end but look what the booger did to me moments before i killed him.

9A765C263B72DC0B6BA9FDE4FFCCFD1E4AA840E9

Grabed 2.438 (double) xp from it tho. :)

Soldato
Pretty much all my tanks are skinned. I did used to have the Wolfpack skin for the 3601, but after a while it started to irritate me due to the decals, all the tanks would have the same "art" on them, which felt a little off, expecially if they were shooting each other.

So I'm rocking a non-decal woodland skin on it now, all my Germans have Woodland camo skins. Russians I went for battleworn or close approximation.

And I'll shamefully admitt that I'm using a crit skin on the T54, because I hate the little buggers, have been facing them more since I got the T20, and am not sure wheres good to smack em with the 90mm. Will be going back to battleworn when I've memorised it.

Little buggers are imba in packs anyway. :p Thanks to the matchmaker, thats the way you'll always encounter them as it tries to match multiples of tanks on the same team (so it feels more relistic I guess?).

Associate
Not my best game looking at the score board but I remember it as it was the last game in my P3. Also got me steel wall along with top gun.
p3.jpg

Was on Campinova and myself and one other P3 took the hill route and just steam rolled them, together we took out 10 tanks. Was surprised that we did so well as my gun got damaged and my loader killed when we first met the enemy at the top of the hill. Meant that I decided to race forward and down to their base as the other P3 supported until I almost died and he moved up ahead instead. Was just one of those games when you just gel with another team mate who knows exactly what to do.

Also YAY, 8000xp till I can get rid of the 3001p, horrible stock tank and a boring if decent tank when upgraded. Though almost there to the wonderful DB. :D

Soldato
Not my best game looking at the score board but I remember it as it was the last game in my P3. Also got me steel wall along with top gun.
p3.jpg

Was on Campinova and myself and one other P3 took the hill route and just steam rolled them, together we took out 10 tanks. Was surprised that we did so well as my gun got damaged and my loader killed when we first met the enemy at the top of the hill. Meant that I decided to race forward and down to their base as the other P3 supported until I almost died and he moved up ahead instead. Was just one of those games when you just gel with another team mate who knows exactly what to do.

Also YAY, 8000xp till I can get rid of the 3001p, horrible stock tank and a boring if decent tank when upgraded. Though almost there to the wonderful DB. :D

Db feels the same as the 3001p to be honest, slightly faster ithink and more hp :p

Back
Top Bottom