**HAZRO HZ27WA & HZ27WC ARRIVING SOON INCLUDING NONE-GLASS VERSIONS!**

Associate
I'm interested again, more-so now there is a non-glass version! Couple of questions before I commit any money to it:
The models with scalers previously had a slower response time, however it's showing both as 6ms now is that the case?
There are issues with nVidia cards, is there any issues with AVRs (specifically Onkyo)?
Should I receive one with dead pixels and want to return via DSR is there any couriers who will accept and insure a monitor of 27"? Most I've come across refuse to and the remainder have size limits below 27". I know this was discussed in the other thread but it seemed like there was also a lot of misinformation about it too.

Associate
I'm interested again, more-so now there is a non-glass version! Couple of questions before I commit any money to it:
The models with scalers previously had a slower response time, however it's showing both as 6ms now is that the case?
There are issues with nVidia cards, is there any issues with AVRs (specifically Onkyo)?
Should I receive one with dead pixels and want to return via DSR is there any couriers who will accept and insure a monitor of 27"? Most I've come across refuse to and the remainder have size limits below 27". I know this was discussed in the other thread but it seemed like there was also a lot of misinformation about it too.

i'm pretty sure both had 6ms gtg quoted originally. tbh, i never noticed anything when I was playing games (starcraft 2, crysis, etc.).

I eventually handed it back in myself (warehouse is about 30 mins away from my sisters) as I couldn't find any place that would deliver them. You could always try dpd as they are the ones that are delivering to you. I was going to check with them but never got round to it, let me know how you get on.

Associate
Interesting, I'm almost certain the scalers reduced the response speed. It won't be an issue for most games but I find UT04 needs to be as good as you can get, no other game seems to suffer to the extent that does.

I'll also answer my own questions on courier; PayPerParcel don't seem to restrict or outright ban monitors as long as they don't contain glass, so the glassless panel I'd be interested in could be returned which is great.

Urge to buy - rising.

Associate
nah I think others have too, but they are posting in the other thread so far. Was really torn between glass or non glass, but wasn't sure whether to risk the dust issues. Will post pictures of the non glass when i get it :)

Associate
I ordered the non glass WA version.

WC version, for only dvi... and no menu, and no scalers... Sorry :/ I'm not buying that. I need to have atleast 2 inputs... If it had 2 inputs and a OSD, I'd have considered it. But for 100 pounds more, conectivity and menu is worth it to me.. I really hate medling with any wires when Im in a rush for client work. I haven't got the time. Plus I want to be able to connect more than 1 device.

Also I hope that the design is good. cause I really dont want an ugly display.. but when its up... lets get these things on youtube. lets start reviewing them.. because to be honest were like the testers.. This product has little history and little exposure. So I pray to god that my monitor will be great cause sorry... im not paying £500.00 for something that is not pretty damn perfect.

Associate
I have ordered a film with a moderate antiglare effect at http://www.photodon.com/mm5/merchan...tegory_Code=MXH-2029&Product_Code=MXH-3460-01

I will report after installing.

After installing the small sample that came with the film I sent it back. Too much sort of crystalizing noise. It seems it is reinforced by the distance between screen and glass (at the Photodon website there are notes about that).

The sample was on the outside of the film packaging, telling that it is better to try first - very fair. And a very good returns policy (if not custom-cut).

Now I ordered the glossy film, with antireflection treatment.
http://www.photodon.com/mm5/merchan...tegory_Code=MXA-2029&Product_Code=MXA-3460-01

Hope that it will reduce reflections to some extend. Anyway, I am already getting used to the screen, as it is - ¡and it is great!

Cheers - Klaus

Soldato
I'm keeping a close eye on these, seem the best option for a larger than 1080 resolution and "better" screen technology than TN. Hoping the none glass WC version is good as I want one for myself and one for my wife, the increase in cost of the more expensive versions obviously doubles the cost for me!

Associate
As soon as I see a 'real' photo of the glassless version I'll buy one (assuming this happens before the price rises), I'm worried that it might look a little botched without the glass on. I'm also not willing to spend more than £400 on the monitor so I need to see one of these images while the pre-order price is still active :p

Associate
As soon as I see a 'real' photo of the glassless version I'll buy one (assuming this happens before the price rises), I'm worried that it might look a little botched without the glass on. I'm also not willing to spend more than £400 on the monitor so I need to see one of these images while the pre-order price is still active :p

I work from home so i will put up pictures as soon as I get it. However, I thought that the preorder price was only until Tuesday.

Associate
I ordered the glass C version last night :). After seeing the apple display i couldn't resist, i do most of my work & gaming at night anyway so not bothered about light reflecting off it,

Daft question, but in regards to the dust behind the glass issue, if dust can get in, air can get in, so if air can get in, why can't I/We just use a can of compressed air to blast the dust particles out? Or am i missing the obvious here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom