Graduates in here... Let's give ourselves a pat on the back!

Soldato
Who's got their grades back? What did you study? What are your plans now you've finished?

Merit here, Diploma in Architecture. Job lined up in London.

Woop!

Commissario
Think I've worked out that I'm going to graduate wiht a 2.1, very pleased!
Already had one interview which I passed last week, an assessment day in July and if I pass that then the job begins in September. However I also have an interview later this afternoon for a large online retailer working with their web system, I'm glad it's by no means a competitor though!

Man of Honour
Got my 2:1 confirmed the other day in Information Technology, at the moment I'm aiming for a job in Brum which sounds like exactly what I want to do so fingers crossed.

Associate
BTW left school at 16, been on 2 operational tours, kosovo, Iraq, sniper trained, have H on my licence for tanks, done Buck house, St james palace, and windsor castle, lived in Germany for 5 years, can drive a class 1 truck, now a manager at a bank call center, have a kid on the way, university? you mean those people who roll out of pubs and scratch peoples cars at two in the morning? people wit absolutley no common sense whatsoever, my twin sister also left school at 16 and she holds a manager position with the council earning £££££ alan sugar, left school at 16... the list is endless, you wonder why the government is hiking the prices for uni? its because your all sackless, drunken, thick, good-for-nothings who will end up stacking shelves and smoking drugs. sorry .

Caporegime
BTW left school at 16, been on 2 operational tours, kosovo, Iraq, sniper trained, have H on my licence for tanks, done Buck house, St james palace, and windsor castle, lived in Germany for 5 years, can drive a class 1 truck, now a manager at a bank call center, have a kid on the way, university? you mean those people who roll out of pubs and scratch peoples cars at two in the morning? people wit absolutley no common sense whatsoever, my twin sister also left school at 16 and she holds a manager position with the council earning £££££ alan sugar, left school at 16... the list is endless, you wonder why the government is hiking the prices for uni? its because your all sackless, drunken, thick, good-for-nothings who will end up stacking shelves and smoking drugs. sorry .

lol, superb post. Lovely afternoon laugh. :D

Man of Honour

You're brilliant I love you

Associate
I ended up with a 2:1 in Business Information Systems, doing data cabling and IT support work at the moment looking to get some experience in software development by creating 2 applications for a client I support a fair bit.

After the summer will try to get a proper job, if I get one so be it, if not I will do another ski season.

Would rather be at uni than getting shot up, personal preference maybe..

Last edited:
Associate

I bet you also hate gays and shout at the telly when Jeremy Kyle is on..

Caporegime

You may be God's gift to England, but you can't type worth crap. Go back to school.

Soldato
I've graduated twice. Admittedly both my degree and PhD were a while back but I'm always happy to jump om a self-congratulatory bandwagon.

Modular, good on you. Not a career path I'd be interested in but sounds like you've done well for yourself. Curious though that Alan Sugar usually has graduates on his TV show. ;)

Associate
2:1 in Chinese from Edinburgh for me. Very happy with that, as I had to defer my finals for a year due to family circumstances, so not actually had any classes since March 2010. Graduating July 1st, then doing a CELTA course, then back off to China for a bit. That's about as far ahead as my planning gets, then see what happens :p

I did have a job offer from Sony Ericsson over there, but that was based on graduating last year, so I may try to pursue that again. See how it goes.

Soldato

It is funny how you accuse students of being thick, yet can't string together a punctual sentence yourself. There are always exceptions to rules but if you looked at in depth statistics you will find that the majority of people who are University educated earn on average more than those who are not.

The Government is actually increasing University fee caps because they have slashed University funding and they need to re-coup their money from somewhere.

Tell me, who was your CO on tour? Oh that's right, a University educated Officer. Ho hum.

Back
Top Bottom