Graduates in here... Let's give ourselves a pat on the back!

Soldato
BTW left school at 16, been on 2 operational tours, kosovo, Iraq, sniper trained, have H on my licence for tanks, done Buck house, St james palace, and windsor castle, lived in Germany for 5 years, can drive a class 1 truck, now a manager at a bank call center, have a kid on the way, university? you mean those people who roll out of pubs and scratch peoples cars at two in the morning? people wit absolutley no common sense whatsoever, my twin sister also left school at 16 and she holds a manager position with the council earning £££££ alan sugar, left school at 16... the list is endless, you wonder why the government is hiking the prices for uni? its because your all sackless, drunken, thick, good-for-nothings who will end up stacking shelves and smoking drugs. sorry .

Left school at 18, 4 years at Uni, got a job, got another job, another couple of jobs and now I earn considerably more than you and your sister put together. Niiiiiice :cool:

....now a manager at a bank call center, have a kid on the way, university?....

Look at the graduates who are posting. They went to uni to avoid ending up as a manager at a call centre :rolleyes: As one has already posted many go on to make far more money than you ever will....and your sister :D

Plus as already mentioned your lack of education is clear to see when reading your post. I suggest night school.

As for all the new graduates congratulations to those who have their results and fingers crossed for the rest :)

Commissario
BTW left school at 16, been on 2 operational tours, kosovo, Iraq, sniper trained, have H on my licence for tanks, done Buck house, St james palace, and windsor castle, lived in Germany for 5 years, can drive a class 1 truck, now a manager at a bank call center, have a kid on the way, university? you mean those people who roll out of pubs and scratch peoples cars at two in the morning? people wit absolutley no common sense whatsoever, my twin sister also left school at 16 and she holds a manager position with the council earning £££££ alan sugar, left school at 16... the list is endless, you wonder why the government is hiking the prices for uni? its because your all sackless, drunken, thick, good-for-nothings who will end up stacking shelves and smoking drugs. sorry .

Raised a smile, even if I'm not so sure that I agree with this stereotypical view.

Caporegime

Hmm. Served in Kosovo and Iraq? Is this Castiel's drunken alter ego?

Permabanned

Probably explains why my bank's call centre is rubbish. :)

Soldato

Can someone please tell me how I too can start earning £££££ alan sugar? Is £££££ alan sugar now a form of currency?

Seriously though, your post started well, but then descended quickly into throwaway, mindless hate. As much as you obviously despise students (having met all of them, of course), at least they can write better than an 8-year-old. Unlike your good self.

Also, you cite skills that army life taught you, but society needs more than just soldiers or we'd all be tank-drivers, wouldn't we?

Soldato
why do we have to rip into each other? i dont understand - cant we all be friends???

Modular had a point, it just got lost in a bit of bile along the way.
at the end of the day it doesnt matter how many quals you have - if your' thick as two short planks you are still going to be bottom of the barrel.

Soldato

I do not think I would want to be operated on by a 16 year old, got my white coat painting walls :) , Or have kids taught or be represented by such in court should I ever go there. The list is endless.

Good on you for having the drive and making something of your life but not everybody is the same.

Associate

Hahaha! A lovely Wednesday afternoon bigoted post, marvellous. The majority of the people who graduated I know don't stack shelves, and they certainly don't SMOKE their drugs ;)

Soldato

Well done you! Good going! *applauds*

Back
Top Bottom