Models with no make up on

Caporegime
Love it. A thread on a computer forum with someone claiming Jessica Alba is nothing special in the looks department :D You couldnt make it up.

1282359575127.gif

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
In fairness, they werent the ones calling a large group of actually quite attractive women ugly.

TBH, i am a bit confused myself as to what cheets point is.

I don't know whether he thinks all the pictures of women he has posted pictures of are ugly or whether he is just making a point that make-up makes women look better...which everyone already knows?!

Wait, I never called them ugly!

My point is these are "supermodels" the Messi's of models, yet are frauding us :D

I'd be interested to see what the people who posted/quoted Cheets pic actually look like. It's out of order to post his image anyway, but I'd find it interesting to see what these self-proclaimed champions of the girls in the OP actually look like.

Just sad **** thats all

Soldato
So someone intentionally searching and posting someone's pic posted somewhere else in the forums in order to seek help just to poke fun is a "sad ****"?

Pretty much. Anyone who actually spends time doing that must be quite sad, or have some sort of mental deficiency.

It also constitutes as a personal attack, which is against the forum rules.

Using the OPs mocking of the girls to justify it is flawed, as they aren't members of the forum.

Associate
My wife is currently obsessed with watching America's/Britain's/Antarctica's Next Top Model type programs. Apart from it being bloody dreadful TV you notice that most of them or rather unattractive and the decent looking ones generally get told they aren't good enough.

Caporegime
Wait, I never called them ugly!

My point is these are "supermodels" the Messi's of models, yet are frauding us :D

except your point has been shown to be nonsense

your first post/thread title is 'frauding' us - as has already been pointed out many times they look weird because their features have been distorted by the camera lens.

Most of them would likely still look super hot without make up - the thread is pointless - all you've illustrated is that people look weird when their pic is taken up close with a short lens.

I know that women like to buy heat magazine for the dodgy pap shots of 'clebs' looking fugly etc.. but you're just kidding yourself if you think that supermodels somehow turn into hideous creatures without makeup.

Back
Top Bottom