So... just found a blue plaster in my weetabix

Soldato
Eating my store brand weetabix this morning and noticed something very non-weetabix tasting and out of my mouth I pull a blue plaster. Due to it's size I'm assuming it was on someones ear covering an earring.

Absoloutly fuming about this because it's just lucky it was me eating it, and not my 18 month old boy. There is a very good chance he would have swallowed the plaster and, well, I don't even want to think about that.

What is the best thing I can do here? As you can imagine, I don't want some replacement Weetabix!

Soldato
What is the best thing I can do here? As you can imagine, I don't want some replacement Weetabix!

yes because one box had a blue plaster in all box's will have one in now...

post them a letter with the plaster in see if you can get some free breaky??

HeX

HeX

Soldato
They will want to know, they'll also want to know the batch number etc so they can track down where and when it happened.

You'll more than likely get a load of vouchers and a big sorry letter.

Soldato
The thing is, Weetabix are large individual pieces. When I take mine out the packet I hold each one at a time from packet to bowl, How the hell you didnt see a blue plaster in the first place is beyond me. Id be surprised it it was actually INSIDE the the weetabix from the start.

Soldato
They will want to know, they'll also want to know the batch number etc so they can track down where and when it happened.

You'll more than likely get a load of vouchers and a big sorry letter.

oooow, vouchers... free stuff....

did I say I found the same things this morning in my cornflakes... I think it gave me aids as well

Associate
Just send an email so they know to step up their Quality Assurance. It's going to happen again, though, it's unavoidable.

Back
Top Bottom