***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Associate
I also bought from Gamestop and chose Express delivery, but where do you find the tracking number?

In the email check out the link for the tracking (above the table). The link won't work, but if you look in the address of the link it has your tracking number :) Copy and paste it into the box in the link.

Just got all my downloads on the go now :D Motorstorm RC, Escape Plan, Super Stardust, Tales from Space, then a load of demos, the free games and the facebook and twitter app :)

I also got the PS3 motorstorm version downloading so can play that straight away :D

Associate
In the email check out the link for the tracking (above the table). The link won't work, but if you look in the address of the link it has your tracking number :) Copy and paste it into the box in the link.

Just got all my downloads on the go now :D Motorstorm RC, Escape Plan, Super Stardust, Tales from Space, then a load of demos, the free games and the facebook and twitter app :)

I also got the PS3 motorstorm version downloading so can play that straight away :D

My email had no table, only plain text saying thanks for ordering, and a pdf invoice attached with no tracking number :(

Don't have a PS3 so will have to wait til tommorow for my games!

Associate
You should have 2 emails for each item. One titled '[gamestop] order n xxxxxxx' and one titled 'Order Sent'. It's the latter which has this link and number.

Last edited:
Soldato
kinda glad im just picking up the system at gamestation (and a card) it may be a bit pricey but id be going mad with worry otherwise lol!

trading psp in so i get the wifi for £179.99, not bad for something i forgot i had!

Associate
Yep, 2 emails, but latter one is different to yours with no info :(

Strange. This is what mine looks like (went a bit paranoid with the blocking out haha!). The red box is where the tracking number is.
Untitled-6.jpg

I went with the express delivery option as it was also free.

Soldato
Might cancel my Planetaxel memory card as nothing seems to be happening with it, Quite tempted by a cheap 16GB one from coolshop. Wonder if the Supermarkets might sell them for a similar price?

Soldato
Might cancel my Planetaxel memory card as nothing seems to be happening with it, Quite tempted by a cheap 16GB one from coolshop. Wonder if the Supermarkets might sell them for a similar price?

Done same here, gonna see if I can last on my 8gb for a while, Wipeout + RC + Escape Plan comes to 3gb, leaving a nice chunky 5gb for a demo or 5, saves, dlc etc etc. Was gonna put my music on my Vita, but I have my phone has that. If I do start buying download only I would reconsider :)

Soldato
OP
So is everyone 3g or wifi??

3G here :)

how easy is it to transfer from the PS3 to the Vita?

Very. Plug the vita in, open content manager app, transfer things. Same for the PC afaik. None of the transferring is done on the PS3/PC.

Do you get both when you buy it?

Yes, Motorstorm RC, Hustle Kings and top Darts all allow you to buy the game and get both versions.

My Vita is currently in Droitwich. Should get to Mitcham depot by 01:00 if previous orders are true.

Wish these companies had a thing that allowed you to go collect before they even load it onto the van.

Not downloaded any games yet, figure I'll have time tomorrow morning lol.

Soldato
[ZiiP]carrot;21317417 said:
Done same here, gonna see if I can last on my 8gb for a while, Wipeout + RC + Escape Plan comes to 3gb, leaving a nice chunky 5gb for a demo or 5, saves, dlc etc etc. Was gonna put my music on my Vita, but I have my phone has that. If I do start buying download only I would reconsider :)

Doing the same as you mate, Just cancelled my order now. Might pop in to a few shops on my lunch break and see if I can get a reasonably priced 16GB before I open the 8GB :)

Associate
Just playing Motorstorm RC atm on PS3. It's a fun game, and can certainly see how portable friendly it is. Looking forward to playing it on the vita :)

Soldato
I guess the 3g model is not much more expensive than the WiFi model if you take off the amount of money a copy of Wipeout would cost you if you had to purchase it separate.

Also if I buy a PC internet dongle I could use the sim in that too. :D

Soldato
Looking to me like Play have oversold their Vitas... he 3G uncharted bundle is now missing from the site and many people are showing as "processing in warehouse" still. Gonna be a lot of disgruntled people tomorrow methinks!

Associate
Looking to me like Play have oversold their Vitas... he 3G uncharted bundle is now missing from the site and many people are showing as "processing in warehouse" still. Gonna be a lot of disgruntled people tomorrow methinks!

Nearly all the bundles are gone, mate. I'd imagine partly due to not overselling and partly to cash in now its launched, since its no longer preorder really. As to whether there will be lots of sad people well see. I hope I am not one, but mine was despatched. STILL not trackable yet, but sent.

Soldato
Well Play have taken my money so it better arrive tomorrow or I will be kicking off and asking for compensation.

You can't just go around sending emails stating that it will arrive on a certain date then disappointing people as it seems a lot of retailers do these days.

Back
Top Bottom