Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Weird im not getting that either? and i just played my first game liek 20 minutes ago!
hopefully it's the patch that's been mentioned in the past week with a lot of changes happening to the weapons.
I'm really intrigued on the FXAA injector looking forward to seeing more videos before i take the plunge.
Also just uploaded a new gameplay/Commentary check it out and let me know what you guys think.

Soldato
Weird im not getting that either? and i just played my first game liek 20 minutes ago!
hopefully it's the patch that's been mentioned in the past week with a lot of changes happening to the weapons.
I'm really intrigued on the FXAA injector looking forward to seeing more videos before i take the plunge.
Also just uploaded a new gameplay/Commentary check it out and let me know what you guys think.

Lol just watched this and we r so alike! Even down to punching crt monitors at age of 6 haha! U need to come on mumble with me sometime you won't have heard swearing raging like anything u heard before ;)

Man of Honour
Just opened Origin and it updated itself, but no BF3 update in sight!

:edit: ScarySquirrel's youtube channel scares me. I don't know why, but he's suddenly a real person and that troubles me.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I downloaded an origin update, pretty sure it was a smallish file though as it didnt take long. It seemed to be more of an origin update than a bf3 update though.

just opened orgin and it updated n 8 (39meg) still beta mind... bunch of jokers!

I hope youre here for another day of battlefield 3 on the front line Jim.

Soldato
I downloaded an origin update, pretty sure it was a smallish file though as it didnt take long. It seemed to be more of an origin update than a bf3 update though.

Yea, it was for Origin:

Added the ability to upload custom avatars.
Added captcha verification for increased security.
Improved relevancy of friend search results.
Progress bar now displays when installing games.
Streamlined Origin installation and update processes.
Game Add-Ons (DLC) can now be purchased and installed directly through Origin.
Updated the look and feel of the Origin client.
Users can now invite multiple friends to play at once.
Users can now hide games in their Game Library.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom