Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Ive seen a few people report slight fps drops, havent checked my own as im still limiting the game to 59 fps with the afterburner frame rate limiter. Btw, did you get a second 470 Deception?

Soldato
Solution for which Origin will not start:

1. Opens the Origin folder (in my case D: \ Program Files (x86) \ Origin)

2. Searches for the OriginTMP.exe

3. Name the OriginTMP.exe simply e.g. in OriginTMP_2.exe

Now you should start again Origin

Caporegime
Just a note for the regular guys who play on my server. I've bought my own TS server, not using my friends anymore. Details, including password can be found on my website (see sig url).

Please dont post the IP or password here. (ill most likely be changing the pass every few days)

Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Right lads, also added map Voting to the server and it will automatically kick players with stupidly high K/D ratios and other crazy variables :)

b_560_95_1.png

I guess we wont be seeing you for a while then. :D

Congrats on the server Jam. ;)

Caporegime
lol how can you not see the hundred a day :D

add me on battlelog dgeesio .

if you want to alter colours in the fx injector you go in config alter the saturation think its 1.0 change it to 0.0 . that should be normal then. that is if you using the ver5 one.

Soldato
Very laggy for me last night, and again this evening. On 1 on 1 situations, the minute i go to shoot it's jerking all over the place. Getting a lot of rubber banding as well.

Almost delivered my keyboard through my screen a few times because of the lag. Loads of times I've had the drop on people, fired first from relatively close range, all on target as far as I am concerned and the other person has swivelled and done me in 1-3 shots. Also died about a dozen times just running along (not falling) and suicided. When I play CSS and QL even with a ping of about 50ms it's fine and precise. BF3 says 25-30ms on the servers I play on but feels more like 400ms

Also seen a few people in the crouch position "sliding" around as if running, they also seem to be invulnerable to fire, but happily gun me down :confused:

Last edited:
Caporegime
A few times ive almost delivered my fist through the screen. And im normally the calmest easy going guy around. 9/10 times in 1 on 1 situations where i fire first, i die from a few shots. Even on people who i see standing with their back to me. Ive tried the network slider thing till im blue in the face, it does nothing whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom