Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I thought I was a F-18 whore until I saw this!

jeto.png

Still loving flying though. Had a couple of good scraps the other day with a player that had 5 stars. Great fun. It's going to suck when the patch finally clips my wings :(

Associate
if you want to alter colours in the fx injector you go in config alter the saturation think its 1.0 change it to 0.0 . that should be normal then. that is if you using the ver5 one.

I'll give that a go, but i'm pretty sure the last time i change the saturation it just made it greyscale :). (Using the v1.3 one someone else posted from the german forum but it's way oversaturated and cartoony on my monitor, and a touch too red.).

Caporegime
i was the one capping c... apart from Joe and whisper the rest of my team did bugger all

yeah i nearly left and i had a decent score cause i knew your team wasnt going to do squat and just whined .

hate it all they have to do is smoke make a effort three or four try and get away but nope they think no ill lose a few points or mess up my k/d lets just snipe from spawn like lows :rolleyes: at least well get a good kd

Caporegime
Nice tdm server there Dg, damm you and your skill tube.:D Managed a couple of decent rounds, again though plagued with a bit of lag. Gonna have to get in touch with bt as this connection is dire.

Caporegime
Yep, any server with noob is gonna be full of high ranked players looking for easy kills. It's like one of those wildlife documentaries where the hunters seek out the weak and poorly prey. They should get attenborough to do a voiceover.:D

Caporegime
Nice tdm server there Dg, damm you and your skill tube.:D Managed a couple of decent rounds, again though plagued with a bit of lag. Gonna have to get in touch with bt as this connection is dire.

lol only tube kill in two rounds i played was on you :D needed one more for silver star was sniping first round finishing off my auto sniper and second round thought right they having it :D a-91 and ruined them :p

the server is pretty good probably fav tdm i play on

Caporegime
Yep, ive stopped using the tube lately. As ive been playing a bit more hc. I tend to go with med pack as assault. Concentrating on recon and engi theese days, (need the practice lol). Prefer the semi auto sniper rifles, good up close. Too much silly bullet drop with the standard bolt guns.

Caporegime
Only unlocked the sks, sv98 and l96 so far. Messing about with the l96 earlier, just me and my nephew on a server. At a measly 500m, (caspian border, checkpoint to antenna). The amount of scope hold over required is simply ludicrous with the bolt action guns.

Man of Honour
I like sniping on other games, but Battlefield just doesn't do it for me.

It's just not a "sniping" game at all for me. I forget that they even exist until one slams a round through my head :(

I wish it was just taken out of the game completely if I'm honest :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom