Relocating to Cornwall

Soldato
hayle isn't all that bad, don't live far from it. is a bit of a shame there isn't really anything in the area, and even the hike up to Plymouth you don't really find much.
think you will enjoy cornwall if you like the quiet life, lots of nice beaches around this area too :)

Associate
cornwall is quite nice in parts and dull as hell in parts. depends on time of year also and if you can put up with the tourists in the summer. SW in general is much the same

Associate
A bit of peace and quiet sounds just the ticket too me. We would like to find a nice village/town with a good local pub, nice friendly folks and no yobs. Having lived in East Staffs for most of my life its time for a bit of relaxation me thinks;)

Soldato
A bit of peace and quiet sounds just the ticket too me. We would like to find a nice village/town with a good local pub, nice friendly folks and no yobs. Having lived in East Staffs for most of my life its time for a bit of relaxation me thinks;)

lol you will find a lot of villages like that in cornwall. the trick is finding one that accepts outsiders :p

Soldato
We would consider anywhere really; it doesn't have to be bye the beach. As long as we have a car we can access anything we need I guess. Our only criteria are no yobs and nice people:)

there are quite a lot of little villages around cornwall that are nice, stay away from towns, they are horrible (on the whole).
the further down cornwall you go, the more beaches and little villages you will find, but you will also be getting further from civilisation which is annoying at times. also, steer clear of the well known places, as when summer comes, you will have every tom dick and harry tourist flocking to your area.
that said though, if you have the money to get somewhere with land, tourists are good income in the summer if you rent space out for camping and the likes.

Soldato
Yeah no-one goes to Camborne if they can help it! xD

A meet could be a decent idea, only other forum member I know that's local is VeNT; we shared a CS:S clan, not sure he knows I been lurking here though! :p

wow thats a blast from the past!

I'll have to tredge the new user accounts we've had the last couple of weeks, see if I can find you on the system!
[Edit]
User has never logged in.
I am dissapoint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom